ajtesq

9mm 115gr ammo case deal

Nice price...thx!

I ordered myself a case too. Sadly, I'm one of those people who can't buy in bulk and just keep it for future use. I'll see a full case of ammo sitting in the can and decide to go shoot them all as soon as possible.

9mm 115gr ammo

Target Sports USA has a sale on cases of 115gr. federal american eagle 9mm for $209 with free shipping.

Has anyone ever ordered from them? With shipping included, this is one of the best deals I've seen.

Sportsman's Guide has Tula Ammo 900 rds. 9 mm 115 - gr. FMJ Ammo with Tin for $170 or .189/round or .179/round if you are in their Buyers Club. Free Shipping through Thursday at midnight.

OMG, I'm out of control! Just received 1000 rounds a couple of days ago, but couldn't resist this bargain, so I just placed an order. Thanks for posting it.

Outta control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't pass up the 900 round special on 9mm at Sportsman's Guide for $161 with free shipping..... I'm gonna need more ammo cans. Happy 4th of July!

Is that tula ammo good? No problems with it? I'm going to be using a g19 with it I just want sure about steel based ammo

I have not tried it yet but I have used other steel based ammo in my G19 without issue, specifically MFS 9mm Luger FMJ 115gr.

I have a question for those who have ordered... have any of you had any type of CC related fraud or unauthorized charges since ordering from here?

I AM NOT INCRIMINATING THEM... JUST TRYING TO FIND OUT.

They are one of two new-to-me vendors that I have used in the past month if not longer. My Discover card number was stolen and used to order a bunch of stuff this morning. Anyone else have any issues?

I have a question for those who have ordered... have any of you had any type of CC related fraud or unauthorized charges since ordering from here?

They are one of two new-to-me vendors that I have used in the past month if not longer. My Discover card number was stolen and used to order a bunch of stuff this morning. Anyone else have any issues?

Not from this place but I only charged Firearms goods on one of my CC's and I just had to get a new card being there were charges all over Europe that I didn't do. What was the other place you ordered from.

Harry

Nope, didn't order from either of them, oh well, you just never know where it might have come from, I just keep track of what I charge and keep an eye on my statements as well as check them weekly.

If I or the CC company ever figures it out I will post the info, but I doubt I will ever know for sure.

Harry

There were two vendors mentioned in this post, Target Sports USA and The Sportsman's Guide. Which are you asking about? I have not ordered from Target Sports and regarding The Sportsman's Guide I have not seen any unauthorized charges from them.

I haven't had anything suspicious to date. However, I started purchasing from them (target) in the past few months. If anything comes up I'll be sure to update.

I just checked, and had no issues after ordering from targetsportsusa.

Unfortunately, there are plenty of other ways your CC could have been compromised. Some other examples you might also want to consider:

Can you say with 100% certainty that the computer terminals you have been ordering on are adequately protected from malware and would not have something like a key logger lurking within it's programs?

Do you check your CC account info through any cell phone apps?

Do you use an unsecured wireless network at home or elsewhere?

Any chance the credit card affected was associated with a PlayStation Network account?