Malsua

NJ Legal Sig 522

There is one fixed stock Sig 522 available and it's well over $600 after tax and Nics.

Anyone know of a cheaper version? I really would like one of these guns but it just annoys me that free states can get one for a $450.

While the NJ legal one appears to have some kind of sights on it and a quad rail in front, none of that matters to me.

There is one fixed stock Sig 522 available and it's well over $600 after tax and Nics.

Anyone know of a cheaper version? I really would like one of these guns but it just annoys me that free states can get one for a $450.

While the NJ legal one appears to have some kind of sights on it and a quad rail in front, none of that matters to me.

I'd like to know also, my neighbor recently mentioned he wanted one but couldn't find a decent price.

That's the problem of living in a Commie state. We have to pay "extra" to get it compliant and the dealers know that we will pay if we really really really want it.

Yeah, well, I've decided I'm not going to pay it. Shrug.

I have a NJ legal Sig 522, paid $480 for it January 2011.

And where might that have been rtquig?...and was it NIB (new in box)

thanks in advance for your info

Yes, it was NIB. Took about 7 weeks to come in from the day I ordered it. I got it from Secure All Firearms in Brick. Randy was the fellow I delt with, nice guy would do business with him again anytime. Came with iron sights but I don't like them, looking for something better.

I paid $489 for mine in July of 2011.

Took 6 weeks.

They guy ordered two and put the other one up for sale for $529.

So I got a good buy.

They can order from Sig as a special order.

They make a few from time to time.

she is a looker, do a search for this Sig MFG model number: R22SCMN18BC10M

there's a bunch of people selling, maybe it's a special order but there are still some decent prices...

https://www.outcastguns.com/p-22751-sig-r22scmn18bc10m-22-22lr-fxd-ply-10.aspx

http://www.richiespng.com/product.php?item=45197