CaptTom

Donate Guns to Charity in NJ?

Does anyone know of a non-profit organization in NJ (e.g. NRA groups, boy scouts, any non-profits, etc), that would be interested in receiving firearms (.22 rifles & revolver)? These would be good for training. The tax deduction is worth more than the cash value in my case. Thanks.

Does anyone know of a non-profit organization in NJ (e.g. NRA groups, boy scouts, any non-profits, etc), that would be interested in receiving firearms (.22 rifles & revolver)? These would be good for training. The tax deduction is worth more than the cash value in my case. Thanks.

Not sue but what 22 wheel gun do you have??

Harry

• Like 1

Not sue but what 22 wheel gun do you have??

Harry

Guns are:

H&R MODEL 922 BANTAM -mfg 1952-1961

Solid Frame, Double Action, Pull Pin Cylinder Release, Round Butt, 22 Long Rifle Caliber, 9 shot, Blue Finish, White grips. Barrel Length 2 ½ inches. Good/Fair condition

Winchester Model 67-22, .22 short, long or long rifle cal. bolt action rifle. Good condition. Excellent bore. 27” barrel with buckhorn sights. Good wood with some marks. 5lb. 13 ¼” LOP. Finish is blue. Single shot. Mfg: 1934–1963. Good/Fair condition

Winchester 190, SEMI-AUTO CARBINE. Magazine: (21) 22 SHORT, (17)22 LONG, & (15)LONG RIFLE, can mix them in tubular magazine. 20.5 INCH BARREL WITH 1:16". w/scope. Mfg: 1975?

Good Condition

I have a little information on this. I have been looking to do a youth shooting team with my church and have done some basic research into this.

1. People own guns, in NJ an organization can not own a gun, only an individual.

2. Usually individuals do not count as charitable organizations.

3. I may be interested in the 2 rifles and will pay you in non-charitable cash.

I would be interested in paying cash for the bolt action rifle, and can promise that it will be used to help Boy Scouts earn their rifle merit badge. I am an Asst Scoutmaster and have been looking to become a Rifle merit badge counselor.

I have a little information on this. I have been looking to do a youth shooting team with my church and have done some basic research into this.

1. People own guns, in NJ an organization can not own a gun, only an individual.

2. Usually individuals do not count as charitable organizations.

3. I may be interested in the 2 rifles and will pay you in non-charitable cash.

Stuff and Nonsense My high School Owned the rifles we used on the Rifle team, the local PAL owned rifles for the kids to shoot. Security companies own firearms, and Police departments that issue, Own the guns in their armories.

Old Bridge also has a Youth Smallbore League where the kids use .22's and I volunteer to help there on Thursdays.

I'm also a Rifle & Shotgun Merit Badge Counselor with BSA certifications.........it's a great way to give back to the Sport!

The revolver is good for Granny to keep in her purse or nightstand.