Malsua

Lug nut identification

Those may just be protective caps over the real lug nuts, kinda like the ones Chevy uses on their factory wheels. I am assuming these are on your dodge and I noticed it has after market rims, so hopefully they are not some brand specific lug nut.

Those may just be protective caps over the real lug nuts, kinda like the ones Chevy uses on their factory wheels. I am assuming these are on your dodge and I noticed it has after market rims, so hopefully they are not some brand specific lug nut.

I was thinking the same thing but thought it was too obvious to mention.

Jack has it there...now if I can find where to order that tool. That "Custom Wheel Accessories" website doesn't look like the OEM.

As to the key, before I was given the truck by my mother, she cleaned it out and just thought it was a socket. She's unable to locate it.

It's an '04 Dodge Ram 2500 and they are aftermarket wheels and tires.

+1. Drive the truck there and have one of the employee's go out and look at it.

That would require that I live somewhere near civilization. I'm surprised I have electricity and running water where I live. :sarcastichand: The nearest Autozone is 45 minutes away but maybe I can order it.