NickC

Just made my first Gunbroker purchase

So i popped my cherry.

I found a "buy it now" for a Sig Pro SP2022 for 299.99+ 35 shipping. Even with FFL fees it'll be about 380.00. I had to do it...

GOD i hope it was the right decision.

I'm NOT going to be able to sleep tonight.

Not a huge fan of the sigpro line but I have to say that it's a good deal. @ 299 almost too good to pass up to be honest.

Yeah i'm pretty sure they made a listing mistake. They had 8 listed for 299 and shortly after i called to confirm payment this morning they changed the buy it now price to 379.00 on 6 of them.

30 day rules?

Translates to OGAM you will see referred to here, thats One Gun a Month, where it actually works out to be only 1 gun each 30 days unless you file for an exemption that allows more then one gun at a time to be purchased. This is in reference to Handguns only, does not apply to long guns (Rifles and Shotguns)

Harry

Nice that he does not charge the 3% credit card fee. I never buy from people who charge it.

Yep no charge if you pay by CC within 3 days. Shipping was a little high at 35 but damn, 299 for a sigpro... I'm not gonna ****.

DONT worry! In my opinion the VAST majority of Gun Broker sellers are 100% honest! I made my first purchase on Gun Broker last month and it

went perfectly smooth. Remember, these sellers strive for 100% positive feedback. Sometimes, just one negative feedback can hurt a seller.

DONT worry! In my opinion the VAST majority of Gun Broker sellers are 100% honest! I made my first purchase on Gun Broker last month and it

went perfectly smooth. Remember, these sellers strive for 100% positive feedback. Sometimes, just one negative feedback and hurt a seller.

I'm definitely not as worried any more. My FFL was great. He's used this particular dealer before and even ordered 2 SigPro SP2022 for himself.

Got the Fedex tracking info today and the gun should be here Friday. I'm pretty excited...

Futool how did you make out?

So far, so good.

The dealer shipped the Sig Pro SP2022 to my FFL, Ira at Legend Firearms. Great guy BTW.

Once he gets it, i'll swing by and give it a few kisses. Unfortunately, i'm still waiting for Old Bridge PD to finalize my permit.

I hate waiting...

I was not aware that a FFL dealer would accept a firearm if you only have a permit pending? I thought you have to actually have the signed permit ready to go?

I was worried about that too. But Ira assured me he would hold the gun until it came through.

He's definitely going to be added to my Christmas card list.

I was not aware that a FFL dealer would accept a firearm if you only have a permit pending? I thought you have to actually have the signed permit ready to go?

You need to arrange this with your FFL in advance, so that there is no misunderstanding.

I don't see how anyone can buy from auction sites with AS IS no return policies. what if you finally got it & found rust on it? then what?

It's no different then ebay. People develop feedback and you get to see the kinda people they are.