Downr@nge

Detroit CCW Permit holder shoots carjacker

At least the story was not a hatchet job. I think the victim (the car owner) said all the

right things, and I hope no charges get pressed.

I hope no charges are pressed either, but if he is a member of the USCCA and paid for the membership that include the Legal Defense Fund as part of his membership he will have some help with some of the costs.

Harry

I hope no charges are pressed either, but if he is a member of the USCCA and paid for the membership that include the Legal Defense Fund as part of his membership he will have some help with some of the costs.

Harry

Harry,

How long have you been a member and what do you think about the organization?

Harry,

How long have you been a member and what do you think about the organization?

About a year, I do like the information that is available and the legal defense fun is reasonable, but they can go a little over the top with the E-mails, but they are easy enough to scan through and delete if I'm not interested in the content. There magazine isn't too bad either, Overall I am all for what they stand for and will continue to be a member and support them.

Are you going to the NJ2AS meeting tonight, if so I'll have a copy of one of there magazines with me and you can have it to look over to get a little better Idea of the content.

I'll be one of the ones with my NJGF black shirt on, or if you see a Harley Ultra pull in the lot with a bunch of dead bugs on it, that might me me.

Harry

About a year, I do like the information that is available and the legal defense fun is reasonable, but they can go a little over the top with the E-mails, but they are easy enough to scan through and delete if I'm not interested in the content. There magazine isn't too bad either, Overall I am all for what they stand for and will continue to be a member and support them.

Are you going to the NJ2AS meeting tonight, if so I'll have a copy of one of there magazines with me and you can have it to look over to get a little better Idea of the content.

I'll be one of the ones with my NJGF black shirt on, or if you see a Harley Ultra pull in the lot with a bunch of dead bugs on it, that might me me.

Harry

I work in Fairfield and cannot get to Toms River in time for the meeting. I will need to wait until there's a meeting in Central or North Jersey.

I work in Fairfield and cannot get to Toms River in time for the meeting. I will need to wait until there's a meeting in Central or North Jersey.

Ok, well I am normally at GFH when the NJ2AS meeting is there so remind me the next time and I'll bring some.

Harry