Melgamatic

New Dick's in Union

A new sign went up in the Target shopping center on Rt 22 eastbound in Union just recently for a new Dick's. There is nothing there yet, but it looks like they'll go into the abandoned Circuit City store.

Dick's isn't the greatest store in the world, but at least there would be someplace I could pick up misc stuff on my way home from work. It would be amazing if they sold ammo, hunting stuff, etc, but who knows in Union.

Good, closer for me than the one in Woodbridge. Hope it has all the goodies too.

True, but arn't you going to be able to just stop by the Bass Pro Shop on the way to OBRPC in the future anyway. Thats what I am waiting on, not holding my breath, but still waiting. <G>

Harry

True, but arn't you going to be able to just stop by the Bass Pro Shop on the way to OBRPC in the future anyway. Thats what I am waiting on, not holding my breath, but still waiting. <G>

Harry

Wha?

Where!

Yup that’s the area Dave, Just not really sure if it's going to be on the church side of the bridge, or replace the old movie theater building that need to be knock down anyway. Seems they suffered structural damage when they were building the new 35 bridge.

I can't really tell by the renderings that were sent to our homes in Sayreville, but the pictures look like it going to be a little city on that end of Sayreville and some nice waterfront scenery.

Just hope it doesn't really mess up my drive up and down Main street every day, and Washington can't take much more traffic at different times of the day as is.

Harry

It's supposed to be in or near the old National Lead site, around the Fire Academy & the big Church, just near the GSP entrance ramp off of Rts. 9 & 35 by the circle.

Sign I passed on the way home the other day had a web site and just checked it out. Here it is: Sayreville

Harry

Harry that video explains everything the LED signage is extensive.

I really want to know who the home team for the baseball field will be. There was talk about 3 years ago that it may be a AAA team, I think it would be a lot more convent than Scranton. :)

Harry