CageFighter

Irene....how did u guys hold up??

If you get those pics Harry definitely post them, would love to see them. The time thing is just my own ignorance with full 24 hour time. When I was a kid I learned how to tell time that way with a digital watch that I set to 24 hour and I guess it has stuck with me...learned something new today.

Good to hear, by the way, I'll post some pic's if I get them of the IM Plane, I think one of the guys in the tower got some of it landing, taking off and on the ground. Also I have to ask, why do so many people write 17:30 when it should be 1730??

Harry

Day six with no power in East Amwell, Hunterdon county. Have yet to see a power and light truck, wires still lay in the road, trees down, 50% of the roads are closed in my neighborhood. No one is doing anything. Township did saw up a few trees but if there are wires they cannot.

Thank God we have a generator, a few of my friends have gotten power back, but most are out. Lived here 57 years and this is the longest outage I can remember.