msg73

375 pack of Federal Champion 22lr for $9.99 at Cabela's

They also have 2100 rounds in an ammo can (not their usual plastic dry storage box) for $84.99. It looks like they've added a selection of bulk ammo in an ammo can. I guess they heard people complaining about the dry storage boxes not being able to handle the weight of the ammo in them.

The 2100 + free ammo can for $85 is still pretty expensive compared to the 375 pack. Six 375 packs gives you 2,250 rounds for under $60...you have 150 more rounds and you can spend the remaining $25 on other things (or an ammo box if you don't have one).

The 2100 + free ammo can for $85 is still pretty expensive compared to the 375 pack. Six 375 packs gives you 2,250 rounds for under $60...you have 150 more rounds and you can spend the remaining $25 on other things (or an ammo box if you don't have one).

Yea, I did a bunch of 375 packs, the ammo can deal looks nice at the beginning but I think we can do better the 375 and buying ammo cans on sale like we found a month or so ago.

Harry

+1 harry. With a coupon I got 2 ammo cans shipped for like $8. If anyone sees that deal again please post I would buy more.

This one that I posted about the buy 1 get 1? http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/24742-50-cal-ammo-cans-buy-1-get-1-free/

Its still going, actually I have 6 more headed to me right now

I'm such a sucker for an ammo can that I took the AC deal and added a bunch of the 375's to qualify for the free shipping. I believe I now have enough ammo at my house that if I ever do anything wrong requiring police intervention, the press will describe me as "a gun maniac with a stash of thousands of rounds of ammo." Or pretty much no different from the rest of you. :icon_twisted: