Babaganoosh

Anyone have a Glock 22 or 35 I can try

I'm thinking of putting together a pistol for shooting the Limited division of USPSA. 40 cal seems the way to go. I always hear people talking about how snappy 40's are. So id like to try one and see what all the fuss is about. See if a 40 might be for me.

Matter of fact an XD in 40 would be fine too. I live in monmouth county and can meet up at shore shot or we can shoot on private property that I shoot on. Obviously I'll supply the ammo.

Thanks.

I'm thinking of putting together a pistol for shooting the Limited division of USPSA. 40 cal seems the way to go. I always hear people talking about how snappy 40's are. So id like to try one and see what all the fuss is about. See if a 40 might be for me.

Matter of fact an XD in 40 would be fine too. I live in monmouth county and can meet up at shore shot or we can shoot on private property that I shoot on. Obviously I'll supply the ammo.

Thanks.

Not sure when I will be at a match at OBRPC but if you plan on hitting a Steel match or USPSA match next month I'll have a CZ 75-TS in my bag if you want to try her out. I just know I will be missing all the matches due to my schedule between the 8th-16th of next month, but other than that, I will be trying to hit as many as I can.

Harry

Not sure when I will be at a match at OBRPC but if you plan on hitting a Steel match or USPSA match next month I'll have a CZ 75-TS in my bag if you want to try her out. I just know I will be missing all the matches due to my schedule between the 8th-16th of next month, but other than that, I will be trying to hit as many as I can.

Harry

Cool, I will be at Steel match at CJ This Sunday, USPSA at OB and CJ next month unless something major comes up

Cool, I will be at Steel match at CJ This Sunday, USPSA at OB and CJ next month unless something major comes up

I'll be working this weekend but I'll post up in any of the threads about the different matches and if I am planning on one thats not listed I'll PM you.

Harry

If I am going to shoot someone else's gun, I wouldn't use reloads. I'd buy factory. Besides, I don't have dies for .40. Yet...

Reason I asked is because the gun might not feel the same when shooting factory vs reloads, especially in major.

You certainly can tell the difference in my 2011, and the same will hold true in other guns.

If I am going to shoot someone else's gun, I wouldn't use reloads. I'd buy factory. Besides, I don't have dies for .40. Yet...

After reading Ronny's post (#11), if it works out and you get to take me up on the offer remind me to bring some on my steel loads, that way you can feel factory ammo that is good for Major and also my steel load that are good for Minor.

Harry