raising a beretta family.. so far

92fsjustopened.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

picked up today :)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/266/beauties.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/51/firearms1.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/412/firearms2.jpg/

some gun pron

Really happy.. had to just pick up the 92fs ive been in love with the thing since forever. cannot wait to take it out

you can find them alot cheaper. shop around, and dont be afraid to buy used. used inoxs can be found on the beretta forum for around 5-600. an inox brigadier went for 650

The brigadier is not a standard 92 and i'm not even sure they make those anymore, a new 92fs Inox will set u back +800 bucks when all said and done(in a NJ retail store). blued 92's go for about 600 new, so for a stainless at +100 isnt bad at all. Personally i would try for the vertex, much more rare and you get the rail. Def. a piece for the collection.

You can find inox's for about 660 on line but u will pay the difference in transfer anyways, might be able to save on sales tax tho... but yeah i agree dont take the first price you see def. look around and see what other prices you can find. Expect a NJ store to sell any gun at ~10% more then online.

When i was in ramsey outdoor they wanted $775 for a inox 92, that was a deal breaker for me.

Congrats on the fine Italian piece.

Can always tell a mec gar mag.

Little trivia for you guys:

The mag in a p226 and a 92fs is the exact same mag. Only difference is the cut out for the mag release.

Check these out. US made 92 INOX,Italian 92 INOX

Tanner's is a decent shop. I have made several purchases there.

HTH

Tanner's actually has a decent price on the CX4, have you ever been to their store NJJim? Worth the trip? Are they fine with NJ long gun sale?

Tanner's actually has a decent price on the CX4, have you ever been to their store NJJim? Worth the trip? Are they fine with NJ long gun sale?

It's worth the trip for me. I live in Ewing and Tanner's is the last stop on my "short" gun shop tour loop. Usually it's real easy to hit Surplus City, Classic Pistol, Clayton's and Tanner's on a afternoon or morning ride. On topic, Tanner's has a decent inventory and occasionally have in store specials on ammo and such. Tanner's sells a lot or firearms on Gun Broker but only lists a fraction of the inventory there. Some folks don't like Clayton's but I've always been treated well there, as with the others I mentioned. The short loop is definitely worth it at least once. Also Classic Pistol and Clayton's have public indoor ranges.

Tanner's ships handguns for $20.00 and long guns should be carry out with proper paperwork. I have only bought handguns at Tanner's so far. If they have something you like on Gunbroker it's worthwhile to go see and fondle it at the store.