vmastro87

CAN I BRING PUMPKINS TO SHOOT?

Hey guys thanks for all the advice about the targets at range 14 you were absolutely right $3 a piece for your own terrorist on a stick, i know someone had mentioned about bringing fruit and other things was that a joke or is it really ok? Ive got a couple pumpkins getting moldy and Im planning to head up there on Sat morning.

Thanks Vic

Hey guys thanks for all the advice about the targets at range 14 you were absolutely right $3 a piece for your own terrorist on a stick, i know someone had mentioned about bringing fruit and other things was that a joke or is it really ok? Ive got a couple pumpkins getting moldy and Im planning to head up there on Sat morning.

Thanks Vic

Well some people will be along to answer that question who know the rules but I would shy away from that myself even if it was allowed. I wouldn't want to leave anything around the range that might attract animals, and even if you cleaned up real well, there would still be enough to attract insects.

Well some people will be along to answer that question who know the rules but I would shy away from that myself even if it was allowed. I wouldn't want to leave anything around the range that might attract animals, and even if you cleaned up real well, there would still be enough to attract insects.

Sounds like a brilliant solution to our state's deer population problem... Take excess October pumpking, shoot them to pieces. Then wait for excess of deer to show up and eat the pieces, shoot them and eat them. :icon_mrgreen:

• Like 1

So for some reason when it actually came time to put a hole in the damn thing I got yelled at and told "NO PUNPKINS ALLOWED" go figure

Damn! Must have had a different person running the range. Sorry for that then.