Duppie

Magtech and Sellier&Bellot Customer service.

Several months ago I had an issue with FTE's with some S&B 9mm ammo in my Sig. I emailed their head office apparently located in the Czech Republic asking if there was a fix as the rounds felt tacky out of the box. After offering some more info and the serial numbers off the boxes,it was determined that the batch was meant for some North African Police force and perhaps some protective covering was breaking down due to improper storage while shipping.

I was advised that I would be contacted by an American rep soon. Today I talked to Troy Duerr at Magtech,who distributes S&B and a call tag along with replacement rounds are being shipped out today.

Just posting to acknowledge the excellent service and attention these businesses displayed while dealing with the general public over a relatively small matter.

Good to know and hopefully I don't need to use it. I purchased 1000 rounds S&B 9mm for my Springfield XD9. Been running through them with no issues at all.

I've posted extensively about my Sig's problem with only S&B ammo and I was more than happy to keep the 150 rounds I had because I have a CZ75B on it's way and supposedly it eats anything. I originally emailed months ago and pretty much forgot about the whole thing until the Magtech rep contacted me. So he wanted to make good on S&B's promise and ship me out replacement rounds.

I would'nt worry about your stash, I just think I own a temperamental gun.