Sign in to follow this  
Babaganoosh

Cjrpc Uspsa Oct Match Classifier Question

the October match? or November? Last months did not make cutoff and will be there this update.

Unless you zero'ed the classifier?

October 9th. The stage was fluffys revenge 2. My hit factor was 5.6604. Thats nowhere close to zeroing it. Maybe they were going to submit them along with last months but since those were late octobers didnt get sent along either?

email vlad, but before that, find someone else who shot with you, get their uspsa number, go to uspsa.org and do member lookup, see if they were uploaded for them.

(click link in my sig, change number)

I was not there as it was day of my wedding.

How do you log in asks for a password, I did not find a sighn up on the page?

Found the classifier look up.

None from last year on mine, two from spring and none from this fall listed on mine.

Your password is on the the paper that your membership card came on. It's a pin number. It's on the part that is leftover when you tear your card out. It is also printed on the address label of your copy of Front Sight magazine.

September and October were messed up by nationals. USPSA doesn't update classifiers until after nationals are done. I'm thinking things aren't going so smoothly, because although we might be a bit late, and I zeroed my October classifier at CJ, I should have a score form OB posted, and it's not there. USPSA being what they are, if the update didn't happen mid November, it won't update again until mid December, even if everything is sorted out.

September and October were messed up by nationals. USPSA doesn't update classifiers until after nationals are done. I'm thinking things aren't going so smoothly, because although we might be a bit late, and I zeroed my October classifier at CJ, I should have a score form OB posted, and it's not there. USPSA being what they are, if the update didn't happen mid November, it won't update again until mid December, even if everything is sorted out.

I don't get it. Then nobody should have scores for OCT right? Not the case, because a lot of people have scores posted for OCT. They aren't people who I know personally though. I just clicked their links from the Enos Forums. I don't know how all these things work so my question is when should we expect the classifier scores to be posted on the USPSA website?