Hitdog18

.22 Caliber Rimfire League @ Central Jersey

Tonight at OBRPC after the Youth Rimfire League is the Adult Rimfire League. Starts around 8ish, depends when the Youth Program gets done. Open to everyone. This is at the Indoor Range off of RT18.

The Saturday outdoor program is done until Spring.

I was looking for some info on the .22 league Is it pistol or rifle? And does anyone know of any other rimfire rifle steel matches in NJ.Thanks for the info.

As Smokin 50 said OB does have some 22 events. The 2 I participate in one of them is not a 22LR event only, but World Class Steel and the Steel Shoot both have 22LR divisions, the only thing is the 1st match of the month is held indoors until April, so it's frangible ammo only, so no 22's for the next few months. The 3rd Sunday of the months match is all year round at the outdoor range and you can shoot 22's in that one.

Now here is the other real fun one, OBRAMS, it's IPSC/USPSA style matches, but with 22LR only, lots of fun, but also that one you have a few months to wait till they run again.

If you want more info, click on the OBRPC in my signature and look around, plenty of info there.

Thanx for the info will try to check them out.... Bry@n how do like CJRPC??? Looks like a great range just wish it was closer....Nothing like that up here in Somerset county

CJ is a great range, and well worth the money. I, too, wish it was closer.

Thanx for the info will try to check them out.... Bry@n how do like CJRPC??? Looks like a great range just wish it was closer....Nothing like that up here in Somerset county

Sorry I missed this.

I love CJRPC. Of course, living about 10 minutes away with a stop at wawa for coffee makes it even better. :)