Daedalus

What is with this post from GiantsFan?

All I know isa for a guy who hadn't even seen the photo for himself, RayRay is VERY opinionated on the subject of my post and condemning of it. He's also calling for the closing of another thread I started (the one about JoPa having passed on) because HE doesn't like or agree with some of the other posters and their opinions in that one too. Seems like what RayRay doen't like or agree with he throws a tantrum and demands they be shut down. Is that how life works for you RayRay? Very sad... Very Childish...

GO PATS!

It wasn't "over the top" at all.

On a side note, I'm all for a scantily clad subforum. Just like Maks says if ppl don't like whatever they don't have to be here and/or post here...well if ppl don't like or want to see that kind of material, you don't go into that forum. Theres ways of going about it so that the majority could be happy...like going as far as allowing toppless pics with guns BUT don't use the site's uploader(turn it off for that subforum), must be hosted off site. And make it private to primere members(sex sells..always)...If ppl end up looking at it while they're at work and shouldn't be, well its on them...swim at yer own risk.

Not in favor whatsoever of this solution. There are plenty of other sites to satisfy that craving without lowering the standards of NJGF.

• Like 1

All I know is for a guy who hadn't even seen the photo for himself, RayRay is VERY opinionated on the subject of my post and condemning of it. He's also calling for the closing of another thread I started (the one about JoPa having passed on) because HE doesn't like or agree with some of the other posters and their opinions in that one too. Seems like what RayRay doesn't like or agree with he throws a tantrum and demands they be shut down. Is that how life works for you RayRay? Very sad... Very Childish...

GO PATS!

:rofl:

Joe, great idea.

Ok, so here are the solutions.

Will make a Not Necessarily safe for work section within the lounge, so will have to click twice to get there. Uploads will be turned off, so you cannot upload anything there, only hotlink from a different site.

The chat as I said before, is the general dumping ground and sometimes it does not really become safe for work, fortunately, what goes on in chat, is not filtered or have a negative impact on overall security of the site, especially since it is hosted off the server.

GiantsFan, you are right, it was not over the top vs the girls/guns section, however it was in general. In fact, I must admit, I have not visited the girls/guns thread in a long long while. It will be moved to the NSFW section.