Gregg

Former New York prosecutor arrested for holding teen at gunpoint after doorbell prank

This is true but most prosecutors rarely, if ever, leave the courthouse or office. They don't get the training a LEO does. While they have police powers very few do police work. They do lawyer work.

Which makes sense when you understand there role in Law Enforcement. The idocracy of this is that she should know and understand that at the very least what she did is commit several crimes, u don't need training to follow the law, u just need to know what the law is.... and coming from a NY prosecutors office i would think she knows damn clear.

Sounds like something was going on, ding dong ditch, she got pissed, overreacted, realized it, and then tried to play it off like the person was threatening to kill her or yadda yadda....

First rule of ding dong ditch.... dont hang around for the person to answer the door so u can politely tell them u are going to rape the occupants and then kill them.

And why the FFFFuuuu was she released with no bail......seriously?

Unfortunately prosecutors have full.police power inost case and are allowed to carry on and off duty, atleast the ones I know. They put it simple.in my academy class they have the same police power as a co, no title 39 powers, but full arrest powers and a better.understandimg of the law.