Sign in to follow this  
njJoniGuy

The difference in cowboys

Cross posted from the nationalmatch site

Enjoy!

A cowboy from Montana and a cowboy from California are on a sheep drive.

They have been out for weeks and have been pulling sheep out of the mud and working really hard.

Eventually they come across a sheep with her head stuck in the fence.

They are both very lonely, so the cowboy from Montana says "I'm first!" and he drops his pants and mounts the sheep.

When he is finished, he steps back, looks at the California cowboy, and says "You're next".

The California cowboy drops his pants and sticks his head in the fence

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

•  

alderfer921.jpg

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By njJoniGuy
      Longtime resident Lady Liberty, age 236 was struck by a stolen Chevy Volt last night along the interstate. The driver and passengers, illegally in the US from their native countries across the world, then dragged Ms. Liberty into the woods and brutally sodomized her before heading to the local polling place where they registered using the names of Supreme Court justices and voted without being challenged by UN poll watchers.

Authorities found them around the corner, each with a large supply of newly legalized recreational marijuana, getting high. They were taken into custody and released a short time later with a kiss on each cheek and a prepaid gift card for WaWa to handle the munchies.

Ms. Liberty is in extremely critical condition in the Intensive Care Unit, and doctors are very wary of her chances of recovery. A crowd of zombie-like citizens are already gathered at the Liberty residence, preparing to loot it of valuables when she succumbs to her injuries or the Death Panel declares her worthless and pulls the plug.
    • By DBCooper
      These guys know how to party...

http://www.liveleak....=3c6_1347955567
    • By Maksim
      Why not an offshoot...

Been meaning to start thread a few days ago, after dry firing, I was trying to copy a link from youtube to chat....

You know you play too many gun games (uspsa/idpa) when you...
      ...double tap the Control + C twice before pasting the link.
    • By njJoniGuy
      http://www.strategyp...01123142956.asp

with link to their overall humor section
      such as:

and

Enjoy!
    • By Maksim
      Figured why not... people need to have some laughs. Rules... nothing not safe for work, nothing not in good taste.

• You are correct, but we have to mention the Multiple Handgun Exemption. That exemption has rules and criteria you must follow. The main one is when you apply for it you must specify all the handguns you wish to buy at once and their serial numbers. That implies you have all the handguns you want waiting somewhere with someone who will transfer them to you after the exemption is approved and you exercise it. This used to be based in paper forms, but is now done digitally in FARS. Dealer_Gun_Sale_Multiple_Handgun_Exemption.pdf (njsp.org) There is also a form if you're buying from a private individual. I have used at least four of these exemptions when it was appropriate.
    • I am close to Baldwin Rd. on the way to Boonton.  Thank you. I will definitely reach out to you because I am a newbie and any help is very much appreciated. 
    • The hunting license is all online right now, with exception to the live fire part. It's pretty easy and self-paced. I had no prior knowledge or experience with hunting and I was able to complete it easily. I used to live in Parsippany on Baldwin Rd! I also signed up for Cherry Ridge online, and their mandatory safety meeting is currently online as well. If you have any questions or need help, don't be afraid to reach out. 
    • Wow good to know, I'm in Parsippany.  I called Cherry Ridge last week and I told them I wanted to sign up (which I will do this week).  I am now reading about the hunting license requirements. I hope to have this completed asap and I will let you know. Thanks for the info. 
    • I live in Morristown. I got my hunting license just to use the range at Black River. I also joined Cherry Ridge with the stimulus money last year. It's a bit of a drive but I really enjoy the range there. If you're near me and want to check out Black River, we should try to connect.