Goodwin

Please help us Germans gun owners

Not true (at least for now), they can keep them at home, including handguns, but they must be a member of a shooting club to own guns, and the police will come to your house to inspect the (mandatory) safe you will be storing the firearms in to make sure it is secure enough.

You are right.

Guns are only semi-automatic permits under very, very strict conditions. I have a CZ75 and a "S&W 686".

Before you can buy a gun, you have one year in a club.

You must pass an examination on the expertise.

We will check provides the police.

You must be at least two shooting competitions per year contest.

There are many more rules and obligations, too many to all.

The problem is that some politicians want to tighten the law further.

Sadder is that the press all gun owners as criminals and Nazis called.

You are right.

Guns are only semi-automatic permits under very, very strict conditions. I have a CZ75 and a "S&W 686".

Before you can buy a gun, you have one year in a club.

You must pass an examination on the expertise.

We will check provides the police.

You must be at least two shooting competitions per year contest.

There are many more rules and obligations, too many to all.

The problem is that some politicians want to tighten the law further.

Sadder is that the press all gun owners as criminals and Nazis called.

That is the way they want it here too. The press believes that we are Nazis and criminals, but if they printed it, many people would stop buying their newspapers and watching their tv shows.

I'm from the "Sauerland", near the "Ruhrgebiet".

AHHHHHH!!!! Right near Essen, with the Krupp factory! I've read all about them!

Geeze, considering those laws, I can only imagine what happens if you shoot a criminal in your house.

That is the way they want it here too. The press believes that we are Nazis and criminals, but if they printed it, many people would stop buying their newspapers and watching their tv shows.

It is the same everywhere.

We call these weapons opponents "Gutmenschen" :onthequiet:

Our government has called the people to make suggestions for improvement. The 10 subjects with the most votes will be discussed in public.

This is a chance that we have been waiting a long time.

We are currently in fourth place, but still have to hold out until 15 April.

If we have success, it is also thanks to you.

We are grateful for every vote ...

It is the same everywhere.

We call these weapons opponents "Gutmenschen" :onthequiet:

Our government has called the people to make suggestions for improvement. The 10 subjects with the most votes will be discussed in public.

This is a chance that we have been waiting a long time.

We are currently in fourth place, but still have to hold out until 15 April.

If we have success, it is also thanks to you.

We are grateful for every vote ...

Haha, German derogatory term for "do-gooders" if I'm not mistaken. Well Mr. Goodwin, if you ever come to America, even on vacation, feel free to let me know, I'd love to go shooting with you!

Also, branch out, the NJ gun forums is a good place to start, since our gun-rights are trampled on on a regular basis, and we like helping others out, but it's good to try and solicit help from all other American gun rights advocates. I'm sure many won't help, due to an inability to speak (rather read) German, but I'm sure some will help.

Haha, German derogatory term for "do-gooders" if I'm not mistaken. Well Mr. Goodwin, if you ever come to America, even on vacation, feel free to let me know, I'd love to go shooting with you!

Also, branch out, the NJ gun forums is a good place to start, since our gun-rights are trampled on on a regular basis, and we like helping others out, but it's good to try and solicit help from all other American gun rights advocates. I'm sure many won't help, due to an inability to speak (rather read) German, but I'm sure some will help.

Thank you all, especially you Mr. Kaiser.

When my three sons are bigger, I show them the United States.

I was now in a couple of other forums, some will help us.

I am proud and happy that so many supporters around the world are for the free possession of arms ..

We will show our government that we are free citizens.

If you want further help, telling others of our struggle.

and done.

I was going to buy one of those 8mm repo StG-44's from Sports system detrich but the 5,000 dollar price tag along with the questionable reliability made me dump my money elsewhere. (im still waiting on the OOW BAR, and that G43.

G43s are expensive as hell. I figured they might be around the same price as a Garand, maybe a little more. BOY was I wrong!

I often wonder who holds the patents to old guns like the STGG, or the Luger. I've toyed with the idea of doing a simple redesign on such guns, and then filing the patent, so that they're reintroduced. To me, it's important to have access to old arms, and ammunition, for historical context. And, well, guns are just fun XD

I find it interesting that you like the German guns.

For us, the M1 Carbine is very popular. We have in our association extra competitions for this weapon.

My association is the BDMP (federal military and police shooters)

www.bdmp.de

Of course, the K98 and the Swedish Mauser m/94 are also very popular.

Goodwin

I find it interesting that you like the German guns.

For us, the M1 Carbine is very popular. We have in our association extra competitions for this weapon.

My association is the BDMP (federal military and police shooters)

www.bdmp.de

Of course, the K98 and the Swedish Mauser m/94 are also very popular.

Goodwin

I have a VZ24, which is the Czech "copy" of the Mauser K98. Not as nice, since it has a straight bolt, and the sights aren't the best, but I do love it.

In NJ we aren't allowed to own M1 Carbines. M1 Garands are okay, but Carbines are verboten.

Actually, most of the guns I like are either German, or American in origin. The only non-German/American gun I really like is the Belgian 5-7 pistol. Otherwise It's G3s, ARs, M14s, Lugers, K98s, etc.

I just checked out your link. Though I can only read about every third word, I was suprised to see the NRA on there. I didn't know that they helped other countries out, I figured they focused on America, and considering England's gun laws, I'm surprised they even have a chapter there.

I have a VZ24, which is the Czech "copy" of the Mauser K98. Not as nice, since it has a straight bolt, and the sights aren't the best, but I do love it.

In NJ we aren't allowed to own M1 Carbines. M1 Garands are okay, but Carbines are verboten.

Actually, most of the guns I like are either German, or American in origin. The only non-German/American gun I really like is the Belgian 5-7 pistol. Otherwise It's G3s, ARs, M14s, Lugers, K98s, etc.

I just checked out your link. Though I can only read about every third word, I was suprised to see the NRA on there. I didn't know that they helped other countries out, I figured they focused on America, and considering England's gun laws, I'm surprised they even have a chapter there.

Why is the MI Carbine banned?

Because of the length or because of the caliber?

The G3 I took 15 months in the military.

A good weapon, but a little hard to carry.

The BDMP is a member of the NRA.

Why is the MI Carbine banned?

Because of the length or because of the caliber?

The G3 I took 15 months in the military.

A good weapon, but a little hard to carry.

As far as I know, it's banned by name. Our state is the most anti-gun in our country. They ban certain guns by name (like the G3, CETME, M1 Carbine, AK, etc. even if they're semiautomatic, and otherwise follow the laws). I'm not sure, but I THINK the M1 Carbine was the weapon used by this criminal in the 1960s who killed a cop in NJ. That was what really kicked off NJ being so anti-gun. If you get bored, look up our gun laws on this forum, for America, they're crazy. (Also, important to note, despite all our laws, we have some of the highest gun crime in the nation.)

As for the BDMP, when I get some extra cash, I'm totally going to buy a some of their hats and clothes, I'd like to support them, and besides, I always need more clothes with the German flag. haha

G43s are expensive as hell. I figured they might be around the same price as a Garand, maybe a little more. BOY was I wrong!

I often wonder who holds the patents to old guns like the STGG, or the Luger. I've toyed with the idea of doing a simple redesign on such guns, and then filing the patent, so that they're reintroduced. To me, it's important to have access to old arms, and ammunition, for historical context. And, well, guns are just fun XD

G43's are quite pricey even for a shooter mismatch. I picked mine up for 1600 and I think I did alright. Someone on a different forum just turned one down for 1300 because it had a reproduction stock, I should try to find out where.

Why is the MI Carbine banned? Because we have anti gun politicians in NJ, who know nothing about guns, and passed a law in 1990 that banned what they considered "assault weapons". Below is a list of guns that were banned by name, all are semi automatic versions of the original (sometimes) full auto firearms.

Because of the length or because of the caliber? I believe it's only illegal in NJ and California, the rest of the USA can have them.

The G3 I took 15 months in the military. The H&K semiauto version is also illegal in NJ, but we can get copies made by PTR that are licensed by H&K.

A good weapon, but a little hard to carry. Nice gun, but kicks like a mule, and destroys brass - no reloading anything brass that came out of that gun.

Algimec AGM1 type

Any shotgun with a revolving cylinder such as the "Street Sweeper" or "Striker 12"

Armalite AR-180 type

Australian Automatic Arms SAR

Avtomat Kalashnikov type semi-automatic firearms

Beretta AR-70 and BM59 semi-automatic firearms

Bushmaster Assault Rifle

Calico M-900 Assault carbine and M-900

CETME G3

Chartered Industries of Singapore SR-88 type

Colt AR-15 and CAR-15 series

Daewoo K-1, K-2, Max 1 and Max 2, AR 100 types

Demro TAC-1 carbine type

Encom MP-9 and MP-45 carbine types

FAMAS MAS223 types

FN-FAL, FN-LAR, or FN-FNC type semi-automatic firearms

Franchi SPAS 12 and LAW 12 shotguns

G3SA type

Galil type

Heckler and Koch HK91, HK93, HK94, MP5, PSG-1

Intratec TEC 9 and 22 semi-automatic firearms

M1 carbine type

M14S type

MAC 10, MAC 11, MAC 11-9 mm carbine type firearms

PJK M-68 carbine type

Plainfield Machine Company Carbine

Ruger K-Mini-14/5 F and Mini-14/5 RF

SIG AMT, SIG 550SP, SIG 551SP, SIG PE-57 types

SKS with detachable magazine type

Spectre Auto carbine type

Springfield Armory BM59 and SAR-48 type

Sterling MK-6, MK-7 and SAR types

Steyr A.U.G. semi-automatic firearms

USAS 12 semi-automatic type shotgun

Uzi type semi-automatic firearms

Valmet M62, M71S, M76, or M78 type semi-automatic firearms

Weaver Arm Nighthawk;

Many but not all of these firearms can be bought and owned in NJ when made by another company, renamed, and has some of the "evil features" removed - such as: bayonet lug , flash suppressor, pistol grip or folding or telescoping stock.

Germany is not the only place with needless do nothing gun laws.

Many but not all of these firearms can be bought and owned in NJ when made by another company, renamed, and has some of the "evil features" removed - such as: bayonet lug , flash suppressor, pistol grip or folding or telescoping stock.

Germany is not the only place with needless do nothing gun laws.

The law is still sick. The original is banned but the replica is allowed??

So stupid are not even the Germans.(until now)

>>The G3 I took 15 months in the military. The H&K semiauto version is also illegal in NJ, but we can get copies made by PTR that are licensed by H&K.

>>A good weapon, but a little hard to carry. Nice gun, but kicks like a mule, and destroys brass - no reloading anything brass that came out of that gun.

Hey, this is a gun for guys and "fishwives" - and not a toy. :drag::icon_lol:

>>and destroys brass

That was new to me and is naturally bitter.

If true, the G3 is deleted from my wish list.

As an American it goes against my grain to butt into other peoples buisness. My feeling is if they dont like it do what my ancestors did.

Jump on a boat and come here.

I did vote though. Dont tell anyone.

If I had not a wife and three small children - I was already at the port ...

I still have family in Detroid.

As an American it goes against my grain to butt into other peoples buisness. My feeling is if they dont like it do what my ancestors did.

Jump on a boat and come here.

I did vote though. Dont tell anyone.

But land in Pennsylvania, where there's still some resemblance of free America.

use the Bing translator. just highlight the text, translate with Bing

Heres what Bing translated it to:

Waffenrecht - facts instead of lies

created on the 01.02.2012 at 10: 21 pm by Dr Sven Dahl

I would wish a discussion driven based on facts, and facts on the completely exaggerated German weapons and explosives law instead of the usual vilification campaigns controlled by left ideologies. As a shooter it will show automatically abgeschtoben and disparaged as a potential gunman - the objective facts by certain political circles in the right corner but a very different picture.

The proposal has been associated with following topics: security

Voice faith you that this proposal should be followed? Then you submit your vote here

You have already voted for this proposal

Done for Great Grandpa's & Grandmas Homeland. Good Luck Goodwin.

The law is still sick. The original is banned but the replica is allowed??

So stupid are not even the Germans.(until now) Well, they tried to ban them completely, but the gun makers found a way around the law. Fortunately for us these politicians who wrote these laws do know very much about guns and were not able to stop everything from being made and sold.

>>The G3 I took 15 months in the military. The H&K semiauto version is also illegal in NJ, but we can get copies made by PTR that are licensed by H&K.

>>A good weapon, but a little hard to carry. Nice gun, but kicks like a mule, and destroys brass - no reloading anything brass that came out of that gun.

Hey, this is a gun for guys and "fishwives" - and not a toy. :drag::icon_lol:

>>and destroys brass

That was new to me and is naturally bitter.

If true, the G3 is deleted from my wish list. I can't speak for the original H&K 91 since I have never shot one, but the PTR version dents the cases badly, I would imagine the H&K would be the same since they function equally. You may need to try one yourself. Most of the ammo I shoot out of the PTR is NATO surplus, which is Berdan primed and not reloadable anyway.

Hi all.

So far we are very successful.

Voting is open now for two weeks and we have

17 708 votes.

We are catching up.

If we hold out until 04/15/2012, we might really succeed.

We continue fight for every vote, it is still a long way.

Thanks to everyone helping us!

Best regards,

Goodwin

Hello friends.

Here again a short report:

We have now

44 405

votes.

But it looks not really good - we are now only 6th place.

Two other topics are close behind us.

We must keep at least 10th place - up to 15 April.

@ Texas Shooter

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately I can not do because of lack of time. (My English is bad and unfortunately it always takes me a long time) We need at the moment about 1,000 votes a day.

Many of our shooters and hunters are old and have no internet.

Currently I attend the German clubs and trying to inform people.

But I'm happy about any of you vote - so maybe you can inform your friend.

But I also know that you have your own battle.

Wish us luck ...

Goodwin