Tactical Turtle

just bought a daniels defense m4

Bought it used from ba,has a troy ambi mag release, bad lever, flip down front sight, after market larue stock, from grip and a mag pull pistol grip, priced it all real quick so bought it, don't want buyers regret but what do you think its worth, unknowingly rounds down the pipe.

It's seems used AR's aren't getting the price they once did. The AR market is competitive now and you're seeing great prices on new weapons. That will all drive down the price of used ones. Knowing the round count would help too but if everything looks to be in good shape than there's either A) not a lot of rounds through it or B) it was well maintained and cleaned. Either way it's a good thing. I'm also not an expert so I'm giving you what I'd pay for it. I'd say in the $950-1100 range and that's not knowing the round count (I'm assuming relatively low). All the extra accessories really don't add value to me because it's like a car. You trick it all out and it doesn't increase the resale value, unless you find someone that wants your setup. Hope that helps.

Edited price...was typing on my iPhone and screwed up

Now that's a gun for battle. Great pick-up papi, now stock up on mags and ammo. And find an Aimpoint!

Ray ray what u think its worth lol, I am having buyers regret big time, I hate when u see my gun budget go down to 70 bux lol mags it came with 3 and I bought 1 pmag I have no ammo though

Ray ray what u think its worth lol, I am having buyers regret big time, I hate when u see my gun budget go down to 70 bux lol mags it came with 3 and I bought 1 pmag I have no ammo though

That would be a question to PM the man above my previous post.

She's still at work, she knows I bought something she went to the.bank on her lunch to deposit money into the savings account which she never does and saw the money missing.... Worst part is we got marries yesterday, I'm off to a great start, depending on her reaction may be up ob market place after I let her shoot it lmao

Lmao,maybe I'm gunna let her shoot it, I already know I'm gunna hear the whole, you have a kid on the way and Ur buying toys line, but a coach bag is a necessity lmao oh well maybe ill get lucky it is a very nice gun, had 1 light primer strike out of 20 rounds.. told the guys there and the firing pin was just so dirty unlike the rest of the gun lol. Cleaned it up shot 50 with out a hitch. I really like it lmao oh well let's see how the cards fall. If anyone would like to show me the propper way to shoot these things and perform mag changes, clear malfunctions and suck it would be appreciated. That's if i get to keep it lol

Dude that's definitely a good deal...it's a Daniel Defense...they make top knotch AR's. I think it's a great pick up. Tell the wife it was a present to yourself for marrying such a lovely lady (hope that works)

Best part is they were asking 1350.... With out even trying he asked if I can do a grand and I said sure lol

Dude that's definitely a good deal...it's a Daniel Defense...they make top knotch AR's. I think it's a great pick up. Tell the wife it was a present to yourself for marrying such a lovely lady (hope that works)

Just tell her consider it as a dowry for the cost of marrying. Then either duck behind the couch or leave the structure as quickly as possible!