njpilot

Gun Owner Calls Help Hotline, Get's Raided by SWAT

If it's all just allegations then it will come out in the trial. Suicide Hotlines are recorded, the cop cars have dashboard cams etc (except for the cases where they miraculously "malfunction" at just the right times :rolleyes: ).

If proven, I hope he gets a hell of a lot more than that and I hope the officer in question gets fired and stripped of pension and benefits.

If it's all just allegations then it will come out in the trial. Suicide Hotlines are recorded, the cop cars have dashboard cams etc (except for the cases where they miraculously "malfunction" at just the right times :rolleyes: ).

If proven, I hope he gets a hell of a lot more than that and I hope the officer in question gets fired and stripped of pension and benefits.

There you go, "if proven". Finaly one of you gets it. Give yourself a pat on the back.

So a medicated, suicidal, armed, depressed Army reservist calls the suicide hotline, tells them he has guns and is going to kill himself, then wants to sue because the cops pointing their weapons at him and triggered his PTSD hyper vigilance (whatever the hell that is?) What Army is he with, the French? I smell a ton of horseshit here. I hope it gets tossed out of court. Maybe he should take up knitting.

Reread the article, he didnt say anything about feeling suicidal or doing any harm to himself or anyone else with or with out a gun. Reading comprehension is key.

He was depressed. Yes thats right even gun owners can get depressed.Hmmm come to think of countless police officers get depressed too. There are some good LE out there,ive met and spoke with lots of them. Unfortunately its the actions of a few bad apples that makes the entire LE community look bad

That's it, only 14 sheeple? Out of all the members on this forum, we can only come up with 14 followers that believe everything they read? Certainly we can do better than that.

If as little as half of what he says is true then its still a crock of shit