Pizza Bob

STI Spartan - Price War

Just a heads-up for anyone out there considering buying an STI Spartan - a truly great value in a 1911 platform. The Spartan is built at Armscor's Philipine plant using an Armscor frame, slide and barrel as well as some STI internals. It is shipped to STI's facility in Texas, where it undergoes a final QC check.

There are currently two vendors on Gun Broker having a bit of a price war on the Spartan - all calibers. Shooter's Connection is starting them with a $525 no reserve price, and the newcomer has them at a BIN price of $585 with free shipping. Both terrific deals.

Just enter "STI" in the search box and look for the Spartans.

Adios,

PIzza Bob

All the $525 auctions have a Reserve price. Tracking the auctions that are closing, it looks to be about $575 from Shooters Connection + Shipping. The other seller, Bellshire guns is only doing Free Shipping if you Buy it Now, which is $600. I think Worldclass Steel in Edison is selling the Spartans for close to that price too.

All the $525 auctions have a Reserve price. Tracking the auctions that are closing, it looks to be about $575 from Shooters Connection + Shipping. The other seller, Bellshire guns is only doing Free Shipping if you Buy it Now, which is $600. I think Worldclass Steel in Edison is selling the Spartans for close to that price too.

Nice to know WCS has them for that price, might just pick one up in the late spring, but the Brazos gun is 1st on the list for me this year.