Sivl32

Got me mine, M&P 22

its elevation adjustable... feel free to help break it in, let me try that GSG so i can regret not getting it even more. Damn this permit BS would love to get both but 1 22 handgun is enough for me in New Jersey.

Isn't the GSG a rifle?

How was the trigger? I like everything else about the gun, but haven't had a chance to fire one yet, so I don't know about the trigger. Is it anything like the trigger on the Walther P22?

no sir, never fired one either..its on my maybe list. 2 permits on hand and undecided on what should be next

im kinda confused as to why this would be on your list

you don't own a center fire M&P so why would you buy this "trainer" gun?

Its just what i chose. closest thing to my xd's, and i've had an m&p on my list so even if i don't get the center fire i can still kinda cross it off. No harm done

Hey, it's your bread. Do as you wish. Now, if XD did this (or XDm) then they will do a killing the same way.

if there was a xdm 22 I'ld be all over that shit. stupid Springfield doesn't know how to market, no .22 xdm's no 15rnd xdm mags.. slackers

Which is exactly why I went with the m&p pro in 40 over the xdm 5.25. The xd would have looked nice next to my xd 45, plus I would have bought it in 9mm as well. No 15 round mags, then no gun. Sucks but what can you do besides pinning them. No thanks.

Which is exactly why I went with the m&p pro in 40 over the xdm 5.25. The xd would have looked nice next to my xd 45, plus I would have bought it in 9mm as well. No 15 round mags, then no gun. Sucks but what can you do besides pinning them. No thanks.

It sucks that this is a major selling factor in firearms. 15+1 is perfect. 16+1 is super perfect but alas NJ is corny so 10+1 it is! Pass

And, more and more manufacturers are inching as close to 20 rounds as possible. That leaves with NJ folks stuck with 40s (if you look at 40s that way), or it leaves us stuck with the compact versions of everything.