Sivl32

Got me mine, M&P 22

Where did you buy it? I have a friend looking for one.

New Jersey Firearms Guild, $442 walk out price, also got a free brick of 22 and a range pass for the Easton range. I owed them more business for all the time i take of theirs. Now i have to get something from Chris.. idk what my next purchase will be, I think i may get a m&p 40 pro sometime... not sure , was offered a free crimson trace grip for one if i get it.

meh, not too thrilled with it at this moment. idk gotta try shooting it without the hogue grip i put on it, makes the gun feel like there is a ball implanted in the middle of the grip. my grouping was high left, pic to come soon.. idk maybe it will grow on me more.

Being a full size pistol in 22lr, did you have any cycle problems?

not with CCI but with Winchestest hollow point 333 box, the slide got caught while on a round when releasing the slide once, and i had 2 failures to cycle a new round in the beginning. Overall it runs great, gonna go back to the range and shoot it again now that I took them grips off.

That's not the guns fault :)

It may take a trip or two to the range to connect with the gun. The M&P 22 is a fine handgun.

P1020145.jpg

yeah I may just need to get used to it, but you can see my 9mm rounds on there about where i wanted it. Maybe need to shoot with someone next time and see how they group with it. Still a fresh gun.

its elevation adjustable... feel free to help break it in, let me try that GSG so i can regret not getting it even more. Damn this permit BS would love to get both but 1 22 handgun is enough for me in New Jersey.