Mike903

Gun shops central/north jersey

Mike what are you looking for, if you have something specific in mind why don't you put a price request in here on the forum section just for that. I think now you can even add comments, and if so you might want to put in your location and distance you are willing to travel. However let me tell you, there are some vendors here on the Forum that are worth the trip to their shop.

Jim Flynn's Truck Repair is about 45min from you. When you decide what you want, give him a call(google for his #) and see if he either has it or can get it...some of the best prices around. Only bad thing is hes only open m-f till 5 and no cc's(yet lol)

I'm in Union Township. I've gotten my first gun from Caso's. Nice people but the neighborhood is very shady. I'm originally from Brooklyn so it does not bother me but my wife was really uncomfortable. You have to park your car on the street and you may have to walk a few blocks thru the neighborhood to get there.

NJFG was the second gun shop I've been to. The sales guys seem to be a hit or miss. A few of them are really good and knowledgeable. The other one had to check on everything. They have a wide selection in stock and are great if you really need to see it before you buy. Their prices seemed to be pretty much MSRP.

Since then I've been to Bullseye in Woodbridge. Chris, the owner, will take time to chat with you on what you are looking for. His selection is small but he should be able to secure something you are looking for unless it is hard to find. I've seen quite a few NJGF members. The good thing is that is is not far from NJFG so you can visit both stores in 1 day. I can also drop off my wife at the mall (and use it as an excuse to see if there are any ammo sales from Dick's).

I've also been to Hackettstown Guns & Ammo. This was a bit far for me and I left my FID in my rush to leave the house that morning. They have a good selection there but Walt was the only one working that Saturday and he was overwhelmed. He has a pretty good selection and sounded like he gets some rare firearms which move quickly.

I've also been to Ramsey Outdoors (near Garden State Mall?). I didn't like dealing with them. It was the first gun shop I went to and the guy behind the counter was not interested in helping me make a decision. It sounded like he shot shotguns and said that shooting handguns were boring.

I buy most everything from Caso's. Their prices at always close to everybody else plus I am very close. Neighborhood is very shady but I am used to it. I have yet to check out bullseye. They are the next closet to me. Planning on stopping by tomorrow. Most places are too far from me where driving is out of the way especially with gas prices lately. The daughters are in charge at Caso's now nd are very friendly. They can get almost anything and if something is wrong they will get it taken car of. I am a very loyal person and they have been so good I will even pay a little more just because of the convenience.

I buy most everything from Caso's. Their prices at always close to everybody else plus I am very close. Neighborhood is very shady but I am used to it. I have yet to check out bullseye. They are the next closet to me. Planning on stopping by tomorrow. Most places are too far from me where driving is out of the way especially with gas prices lately. The daughters are in charge at Caso's now nd are very friendly. They can get almost anything and if something is wrong they will get it taken car of. I am a very loyal person and they have been so good I will even pay a little more just because of the convenience.

LOL I've been going to Caso's for years and ive never met Frank's Daughters, the hardest part is getting out of there once he gets rolling..nice guy though, prices are about average with most