Mike903

Efinger bound brook

Firearms prices were hella high, ammo was pretty decent. during the obama rush on ammo, they were not gouging on 22lr, bought bricks for $18 all day long.

firearms prices all seemed MSRP (which is way above street).

Decent selection of stuff, worth the visit.

If your in the area and have a little extra time, I'd drop in and take a look around, and I would only buy something I know what the real going rate was for it no matter if it was a gun or ammo. Other than that, I will not go out of my way to go there because they really don't have a good selection and the prices on most things are not even close to what you can at other places. Especially from the FFL's who are on and support this Forum.

Firearms selection is very limited and over priced. The gun smith is horrible. I had a scope mounted there and was told they bore sighted it. ttook it out to the range and was two feet off paper at 30 yards. Upon closer inspection it was discover the sight was mounted off center....

I agree with posts of others everyone working in the firearms area has a big attitude as well.

Maybe that's a requirement of employment there......the guy that strikes me funny is the guy at the gun dept. that always has his arms crossed and folded in front of his chest standing there....we call him... Ed Sullivan.

I heard last week that thier store manager was seen buying a gun at a different gun shop............Ooooppss.

• Like 1

Exactly, man I miss Rays, now that was a place you could spend a bunch of hours in just looking around..

They finally tore down the building last week. Ray was a PITA to work for. He thought everyone was stealing from him. His children had no interest in taking over the business. Funny how when money walks in the door you have no interest! He had no interest selling the business until he got his price. There were many offers to purchase it which he did not accept. He never did get the price he wanted and he finally sold it to the car dealership next door. I know these things from friends that worked there till the end.

If you are close visit them once in a while. They had a practically new glock17 3rd generation, with one ten rnd mag for $379. I hurriedly called my friend who came and bought it. I have to agree they tend to be msrp in selling their firearms. If not, drop by bullseye tactical on mainstreet woodbridge. The owner is very cool and helpful makes you feel like youre buying a watch in macys. His firearms are very competitively priced.

When I was there a while back, the old guy (aren't they all old :-) answered all my questions. As for prices, it's high especially when you add the sales tax. I have no idea why they price them that high. Aren't you supposed to move products by keeping prices affordable so you don't end up with old new stock? Go figure