This is my first time posting so please bare with me.....So, we have an up coming election battle between Menedez (anti second amendment) and Kyrillos (second amendment????). I dont know much about Kyrillos but Im sure anything is better than Menedez. Am I correct to assume this?

If this is correct, how can we get organized enough for vote out Menedez?

This is my first time posting so please bare with me.....So, we have an up coming election battle between Menedez (anti second amendment) and Kyrillos (second amendment????). I dont know much about Kyrillos but Im sure anything is better than Menedez. Am I correct to assume this?

If this is correct, how can we get organized enough for vote out Menedez?

Regardless of whatever fears the Left has that Menedez is vulnerable. In actuality, he isn't, and only retirement or other causes will upsurp him. He has NO competitition, and not even the Left will primary against him.

He and Lautenmummy are the epitomy of 'entrenched'.

Kyrillos has NO chance.

Regardless of whatever fears the Left has that Menedez is vulnerable. In actuality, he isn't, and only retirement or other causes will upsurp him. He has NO competitition, and not even the Left will primary against him.

Kyrillos has NO chance.

Entrenched is correct. He's extremely popular up this way and is ALWAYS in the news.

Kyrillos has NO chance.

At the risk of stating the obvious, I'm willing to bet that everyone on here will vote Kyrillos anyway. I know I am.

Not that this is related specifically to these guys, but the whole "anybody but {insert name here}" thing, I think is a terrible line of thinking and is why you see little change on big issues because most politicians are just a different face of the same thing. Support who you agree with, and who you think is best, and not who you think might win.