Melgamatic

Bullseye Tactical - very positive experience

Submitted a price request through the forums for my Desert Eagle DE44 or DE44W. Got around 5 responses, all within a few bucks of each other (in the $1320 range, except for one closer to $1400). I've dealt with several of these guys (TJ, Mastodon, etc) with great luck, but they are all an hour drive for me.

Chris @ Bullseye Tactical in Woodbridge met the lowest price, and got me the gun in around 3 business days, no hassle. Closed the deal with him last night in the store, everything was smooth as can be. Price and the rest of the deal were exactly as negotiated, no bologna.

He's only around 20 minutes from me, so I'll definitely be doing business with him again, especially when ordering guns. He doesn't have hundreds of guns in stock yet, but he's got a cool place and plenty of room to build stock. Definitely a class A FFL to use for purchasing.

Pictures and firing report from the DE44 this weekend!

-Dave

Cool, always happy to hear about a new forum sponsor that is a great place to buy guns!

Not only that, but chris shows up and shoots matches with us at CJ. =P Better yet, you should see his Posse all wearing those black tshirts with bulls on the back. =)

I'll agree as well.

Been emailing back and forth with Chris about my first handgun purchase.

He has been extremely helpful in answering all my questions. I even stopped by the shop today to say hello. He was very cool in answering any question I had.

Im expecting my P2P any day and I will be in his shop making a purchase very soon.

Top notch shop!

Stopped in here today with the wife and daughter to check the place out and grab some range ammo to use at shore shot Sunday. The guy at the counter was extremely nice and genuine and seems like a good guy in general, just wanted to show the place some love and encourage you to stop in if your in the area. I'll be back for sure.

I stopped in today to check out the store and the selection is growing and Chris was very friendly. I look forward to doing business with him in the near future. Didn't handle any firearms since I don't like to tease myself. I live in town so having a good store in town is great news.

TC