DavidV433

Another new guy from union county

Hello all, its 2 am and i finally decided its time to join the forum.

So far I have a mossberg 500, wasr 10, and beretta .22 , waiting on my next permit from the local pd to go get a revolver. I'm hoping to learn a lot more info from all the local guys in this forum.

thank you again guys, I am going to be applying for my out of state ccw from gun for hire because i am taking a trip out to michigan this summer.

I will be traveling with my kids and If I do decide to carry a handgun, any recommendations on how to carry it safely with me ?

thank you again guys, I am going to be applying for my out of state ccw from gun for hire because i am taking a trip out to michigan this summer.

I will be traveling with my kids and If I do decide to carry a handgun, any recommendations on how to carry it safely with me ?

How are you traveling? Plane (commercial or private), car, bus, train, boat? You may be out of luck because I believe Michigan only issues permits to residents of Michigan and does not recognize Florida or Utah non-resident permits, only their resident permits.

WELCOME!! Just FYI, from my research,(I'm not a lawyer) Michigan only honors permits from residents of the issuing states. So... unless the ccw permit you have is issued by the state in which you live[PRoNJ], impossible. You can not legally ccw in Michigan.