AS350Driver

Old Bridge USPSA 3-25-12

Or, for a little less money (but you have to do it one at a time)

http://www.cedhk.com/shop/products/DAA-Golden-Multi-Gauge-----.html

Or scroll down and there is a 20 round caliber specific checker for $55

Guess some changes had to be made in the scores. When I took a quick look last night i was 40 overall and 10 in production. I wanted to look them over this morning and now i'm 43 overall and 9 in production.

Harry I have a 7 hole EGW checker. I usually check the finished rounds when I have to refill primer tubes. Makes room in the finished bin too.

I have Dillon case gauges for 9 40 and 45. Its actually a little tighter than my chambers so if it fits in there it fits in my guns. Any that dont fit the gauge get barrel checked.

I also check 1 or 2 randomly when reloading. They get dumped in a container, then I use the guage while watching tv. Then they go into boxes of 100. Has worked for me for approx 12k rounds. I may or may not upgrade to the block that gauges 50 at some point.

I have Dillon CG's as well as a ECW 4 caliber one. If I do get anything new it would be the 50 round one. Damn I wish I still wish my father had the machine shop, I could have made my own.

(null)

If you get the 50 I'll take the 4 off your hands.

Or, for a little less money (but you have to do it one at a time)

http://www.cedhk.com...Gauge-----.html

Or scroll down and there is a 20 round caliber specific checker for $55

I'd skip it. Notice the bullets poke out of the bottom on their gauges. That means you have to hold the thing while you fill it. You also pay more than half as much for less than half the capacity. Also, EGW is a US company, DAA is not.