this_is_nascar

Introducing CCI Quiet-22 LR

I had the chance to shoot a box of these today indoors. They are louder than Aguila Super Colibri's and CCI CB's. They hit harder than both, and have much less of a drop-off as well. The advantage of these rounds come to those who can only chamber the .22LR round, as the Colibri's are shorts and the CB's are longs. I only had my Marlin XT-22TSR with me, but I do want to try these in my Ruger Mark III Hunter and Taurus 92 revolver at some point.

any gun chambered in .22lr can safely chamber and fire .22s/l/lr However proper feeding from a magazine may prove problematic and forget about cycling.

Im a big fan of the CB series. The shorts and longs are very quiet. I use them in my back yard quite often and no one is the wiser.

However you must remember even though it sounds like a pellet it IS NOT CB's will still easily punch through a 2x4@25' A decent backstop is necessary. A simple pellet trap kinda deal or piece of plywood just wont cut it.