Shane45

990 Horse Power - The Bryant transportation fleet :)

Sounds like ricer math to me... ;)

I would be willing to bet the ram is in the 250-275 range at the wheels

comaro is probably in the 360-75 range if its stick and the motor is fresh

The bikes I have no idea about though.

Not that those aren't impressive numbers, but just reading the brochure and adding isn't exactly accurate

(sorry I had to be THAT guy)

To scary dropping that kind of coin on a co thats gone out of business twice now. And I thought you said American! The power plant pushing that bike down the road is from Austria! At least tthe frame is made here, just not by Buell. I think Ill stick with the bikes predominantly made by the manufacturer :D And I really never like to be the first to by an entirely new model. Ill stick with my pasta power for now :D

Red, it seems in general, cars are at the crank, bikes are at the rear wheel. But its all bench talk, who cares, especially with the vast array and wildly different reading dyno's out there. :D. Although the few minor mods I have planned for the Camaro will supposedly bump it to over 400 at the rear wheels. But I might just toss a supercharger in there at some point, we'll see :D.

Red, it seems in general, cars are at the crank, bikes are at the rear wheel. But its all bench talk, who cares, especially with the vast array and wildly different reading dyno's out there. :D. Although the few minor mods I have planned for the Camaro will supposedly bump it to over 400 at the rear wheels. But I might just toss a supercharger in there at some point, we'll see :D.

Yea I never bothered dynoing mine becuase i know even the loaded ones will struggle to replicate the road force needed to get me to full boost.

Ever take it to the strip? thats the best way to see what kinda real world power you're making, based off trap speed

Naaa my strip days are long past. My 69 Camaro ripped off a respectible 11.7. I wanted to take my Hayabusa to the strip but never got to before I got rid of it. The Duck is simply not a candidate because I dont feel like abusing the dry clutch. And she is wheelie happy! The thing about the strip, things break there! Id rather buy more guns :D