JacksonLee

Hello! Greetings from Cherry Hill.

Hello all, I'm from the Cherry Hill area and am in my mid 20's. I've been to shooting ranges in the area maybe around a dozen or more times now and am waiting to get my FID and PPs the the CHPD. Although I have been in Jersey my whole life, as soon as the opportunity presents it's self I'm probably going to move into PA and just commute to work; It's not fun living in a unfree state.

I'm hoping to be able to use more then just 1 of the PPs I applied for, but if for some reason I cant come up with the money for a 2ed or 3rd gun before they expire, does anyone have any experience with Cherry Hill extending the permits for another 90 days?

Welcome to the community, as far as extending PP's it can be done I haven't dealth with Cherry Hill but if you speak with someone about extending them, they should tell you their procedure seeing how every PD has different procedures.

I've never had a problem. The guys at CHPD are good guys. Part of their problem is that people are buying guns in Cherry Hill at an incredible rate. The last time I called, they had at least 40 permits outstanding. And they only have 1 detective and 1 civilian processing them.

My suggestion is to do what I do. Get 3 permits every 6 months. That way you always have one on hand in case something you like comes up.

I shoot at Ft. Dix and Firing line. Where do you shoot at?

Aah, Well thanks for the recommendation, but you are probably thinking of another area, that's 2 hours and about 120 miles from me.

Oh man - my bad, Dr. Cooper. Still getting the lay of the land - there's a difference between a hill and a ridges :-(