johnp

New Arizona Bill Aims To Instate Armed Militia on Border

How would you solve (in the very near short-term) illegal immigration?

I can't claim that I have the answers to such huge problems either.

For starters, I'd subject businesses who hire illegal immigrants to massive fines. I think if there weren't so many job openings for illegals here, less would come.

I can't stand illegals as much as anyone, but I sure as hell am not gonna go murder a random stranger in cold blood either.....

would you shoe them away if you came home and found them raiding your fridge and stealing your jewelry..

I'm pleased to hear that several appear to be on-board with what I've been suggesting for years to solve this illegal immigration issue. The sad part is that we as a country are lacking the balls to actually implement something like shooting any/all illegals as they attempt to cross our borders.

I'm pleased to hear that several appear to be on-board with what I've been suggesting for years to solve this illegal immigration issue. The sad part is that we as a country are lacking the balls to actually implement something like shooting any/all illegals as they attempt to cross our borders.

my issue.. is people are "disconnected and defeated" when it comes to the problem..

to me it appears that "we" accept the nonsense thought that it can not be controlled..

and because of that we minimize it.. we ignore the lost money.. lost job opportunities.. we ignore the violent crime... we ignore all of that and simply paste a giant picture of the local lawn guy who is "just here for a better life"

we need to stop being so complacent with stuff.. and actually DO something..

How would you solve (in the very near short-term) illegal immigration?

1.) Form an armed and trained militia.

2.) Capture the illegal aliens that surrender peacefully. Shoot the others.

3.) Neuter the prisoners and return them to their country of origin.

3A.) In lieu of returning to country of origin, chain them together and let them fill potholes. For life.

4.) Send country of origin a 2 million dollar bill for each illegal alien captured alive. $25K for those not (Cost only,burial expense, misc paperwork etc)

5.) Any illegal alien applying for social services will be be required to comply with step 3 and/or 3a.

6.) Any company or private citizen that willfully hires illegal aliens will forfeit their property and the owner will get to do #3 above.

7.) Fine Washington State and Pennsy for allowing illegals to obtain DL and car registration.

8.) Start witholding foreign aid. (see #4)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_foreign_aid (I can't confirm the accuracy of this)

I think this is a well rounded, moderate but firm start.

Obama's moat sounded good too.

I think the state of AZ (as well as other border states) should together sue the Federal Government for the amount of money they have to spend because the Fed refuses to enforce the written immigration policy. The costs include, criminal investigation and detention, medical care, education, etc... That's IMO the first step to getting the Fed to fix the policy or enforce the existing one.

I think the state of AZ (as well as other border states) should together sue the Federal Government for the amount of money they have to spend because the Fed refuses to enforce the written immigration policy. The costs include, criminal investigation and detention, medical care, education, etc... That's IMO the first step to getting the Fed to fix the policy or enforce the existing one.

I don't think all that is permitted. Its easy to say sue the Feds but the Federal Tort Claims Act limits what you can sue the Feds for.

1.) Form an armed and trained militia.

2.) Capture the illegal aliens that surrender peacefully. Shoot the others.

3.) Neuter the prisoners and return them to their country of origin.

3A.) In lieu of returning to country of origin, chain them together and let them fill potholes. For life.

4.) Send country of origin a 2 million dollar bill for each illegal alien captured alive. $25K for those not (Cost only,burial expense, misc paperwork etc)

5.) Any illegal alien applying for social services will be be required to comply with step 3 and/or 3a.

6.) Any company or private citizen that willfully hires illegal aliens will forfeit their property and the owner will get to do #3 above.

7.) Fine Washington State and Pennsy for allowing illegals to obtain DL and car registration.

8.) Start witholding foreign aid. (see #4)

http://en.wikipedia....tes_foreign_aid (I can't confirm the accuracy of this)

I think this is a well rounded, moderate but firm start.

Obama's moat sounded good too.

I like it and support it. As for 3A, that's always been my opinion (or similar related tasks) for those collecting welfare. Let them pickup trash, sweep the streets, rake up leaves, fill in pots hole, do something to earn that check that will benefit their community.