alec.mc

5/6/12 - Speed on Steel @ Old Bridge

Do tell Nick, what happened? Did Alec make fun of your stance again and you DQ'd?

Haha, no... I wish it was.

On the second to last stage I put a round into the ground on my draw. About a foot from the box. It was dangerously close. Scared the hell out of me and poor Henry who was RO'ing at the time. But for me, the worst part was that it really shook up the group. Everyone really seemed to be in a good mood and enjoying the day until then. Knowing that i ruined everyones time totally sucks... I'm just happy nobody got hurt and i have all my toes.

Alec did however take time to snap a pics of the hole in the ground so i can use it as a forum pics. He's the best!

Nick it was a bummer i had to give you the DQ, but it was a good experience overall, and you handled it like a true gentleman. It reminded the group that things do happen, and at least every one was safe.

As far as ruining everyones time, you didn't, it was that stupid last stage with the itty bitty plates.

Don't worry about it. Shake it off, man-up, and be ready for KNOCKDOWN STEEL BABY! The Speed on Steel is ok, but it ain't nuttin' like Knockdown!

Hey, see you this Friday night for PPC? Even the best have shot the ceiling there, shyt happens.............

On the second to last stage I put a round into the ground on my draw. About a foot from the box. It was dangerously close. Scared the hell out of me and poor Henry who was RO'ing at the time. But for me, the worst part was that it really shook up the group. Everyone really seemed to be in a good mood and enjoying the day until then. Knowing that i ruined everyones time totally sucks... I'm just happy nobody got hurt and i have all my toes.

Alec did however take time to snap a pics of the hole in the ground so i can use it as a forum pics. He's the best!

Nick you did not ruine mine an lisa time. this just brought a highten awaerness to everyone just as to what could happen . i am very happy it went the way it did no one got hurt . dont be so hard on your self . we just need to learn from this and move on and make sure it dont happen again.

Please tell me you weren't using a Serpa so that debate doesn't start again. Glad everybody is ok and if it makes you feel better the last time I shot steel I might not have evn been able to hit the ground I shot so poorly

Nick it was a bummer i had to give you the DQ, but it was a good experience overall, and you handled it like a true gentleman. It reminded the group that things do happen, and at least every one was safe.

As far as ruining everyones time, you didn't, it was that stupid last stage with the itty bitty plates.

Nick, it happens, live learn and remember it and use it as a learning experience to help other not do it.

Henry, you didn't DQ him, He DQ'd him self, he knows it also.. Sucks just the same though. ;)

Nick, it happens, live learn and remember it and use it as a learning experience to help other not do it.

Henry, you didn't DQ him, He DQ'd him self, he knows it also.. Sucks just the same though. ;)

Truth! :declare:

Nick/Henry, I meant to ask something: How long was it between the time the timer beeped and the shot went into the ground? Maybe we have a new record for the first shot off time...................... ;)

Never got the official time but it had to be well under 1/2 a second.

Thanks for posting,

Hey nick you were actually pretty close to me in pistol iron, coulda-woulda-didnt! . muhha. good shootin otherwise.

<--Needs mo' manjuice

Yeah, would have probably placed just behind Henry.

If anyone that will be at the match is interested:

I'm at work, and I don't know how many I have, but I'll have a few boxes of Lawmans and Federal A&E .40 S&W for sale with me for 16 bucks per 50. Not looking to make money just recoup what I paid for it with shipping, actually I will be taking a slight loss, but I am looking to make room in my Ammo Closet for my reloads.

I'll post up later when I get home how many boxes I'll be bringing.

If anyone that will be at the match is interested:

I'm at work, and I don't know how many I have, but I'll have a few boxes of Lawmans and Federal A&E .40 S&W for sale with me for 16 bucks per 50. Not looking to make money just recoup what I paid for it with shipping, actually I will be taking a slight loss, but I am looking to make room in my Ammo Closet for my reloads.

I'll post up later when I get home how many boxes I'll be bringing.

wrong thread harry, unless we are going back into the past