Teky0101

Pistol Or Rifle under $250

Tekyo,

You wont regret it if you do. I have the 995ts its the 9mm. Barely any recoil and surprisingly accurate right out of the box. How accurate? My Australian uncle who hasn't been in a range, whose stance and hold on the rifle is worse than any ive ever seen (RO told me to keep an eye on him before he loses a finger) placed all his 20 shots in a 6 inch target at 25yards.Ghost ring sight makes it a natural pointer, fast &easy target acquisistion,windage and elevtion adjustments,picattiny rails. It is an easy home defense weapon for tight quarters, standard pressure ammo will have a velocity boost of almost 250ft/sec over a 5 inch barrel

Go to http://www.hipointfi...der=desc&page=5 its a good forum. Members are very open minded and will tell you more tahn I can possibly explain.

Benboga

I also have a 995TS 9MM, I love it I have 6 rifles and the only two I take to the range are a Henny H001t and the 995. Also 9mm ammo is cheap conparied to others.

I also have a 995TS 9MM, I love it I have 6 rifles and the only two I take to the range are a Henny H001t and the 995. Also 9mm ammo is cheap conparied to others.

Thats 2 positive endorsements for hipoint carbine. Also hipoints have a lifetime no questions asked warrantee thats transferrable from owner to owner. Just send your gun to them they'll tune it up for you and replace any worn part for free.

How about home protecton shotguns anything in the way of $250?

I paid a little over $300 for a Mossburg Maverick 18" pump 12ga - Home Protection shotgun. NEVER NEVER been fired. I'll sell it to you for $275 - Model 88