HarryLee

Here's your chance to own a Beretta 92 Steel I

I owned that gun. Same version, SAO. It was a great shooting gun.Awesome trigger. The frame mounted safety made me want to love it. The steel frame made it something of a boat anchor though. People say that the Beretta 92 is too much gun for the 9mm cartridge (i.e. really big gun for low recoiling caliber). Magnify that times a few. It is no longer in my collection.

By the way, used Beretta Steel I can be found in the $1000-1300 range. No need to drop over 2k.

I owned that gun. Same version, SAO. It was a great shooting gun.Awesome trigger. The frame mounted safety made me want to love it. The steel frame made it something of a boat anchor though. People say that the Beretta 92 is too much gun for the 9mm cartridge (i.e. really big gun for low recoiling caliber). Magnify that times a few. It is no longer in my collection.

By the way, used Beretta Steel I can be found in the $1000-1300 range. No need to drop over 2k.

Is that grip a lot like the 1911? Looks like a fatter 1911 grip.

I agree. The 92 is a little overbuilt for 9mm.

Is that grip a lot like the 1911? Looks like a fatter 1911 grip.

I agree. The 92 is a little overbuilt for 9mm.

The grip is straighter and just as fat as the 92FS. It is very close to, if not the same as, the Beretta Vertec grip. I liked it.

The grip is straighter and just as fat as the 92FS. It is very close to, if not the same as, the Beretta Vertec grip. I liked it.

i shot yours, it was uncomfortable. To each his own.