leahcim

NC Marine neutralizes threat at home

This is how the Martin case should have been handled -- "Race, gender, socio-economic status -- these are not factors in this case nor should they be. What mattered was gaining a clear understanding of the facts in this case and applying the law."

http://patriotpost.u...emper-justitia/

Great story and good write up.. sans the barack hussein obama quip. Just like bashing the governor for his weight, its a useless cheap shot that to me only turns me off to what you have to say.

The story itself is good and im glad its not diluted with speculation long before a proper investigation and findings were determined.

Great story and good write up.. sans the barack hussein obama quip. Just like bashing the governor for his weight, its a useless cheap shot that to me only turns me off to what you have to say.

Agree--I totally missed that--but he definitely should have used the honorific "President" in that line to show proper respect for the office.

This is how the Martin case should have been handled -- "Race, gender, socio-economic status -- these are not factors in this case nor should they be. What mattered was gaining a clear understanding of the facts in this case and applying the law." http://patriotpost.u...emper-justitia/

Enjoyed reading this.. Thanks for the link.. forwarded it to some USMC friends.