phoenix_iii

New Member - Medford Area

Moving back into NJ.... probably around the Medford NJ area.

Any good ranges (indoor or outdoor) to become a member at? Still trying to acclimate myself to the lovely laws here (see post in General Firearms).

I wouldn't mind living here if we had CCW... going to see what efforts I can join to move that along.

Always looking for people to go shooting with. =)

Moving back into NJ.... probably around the Medford NJ area.

Any good ranges (indoor or outdoor) to become a member at? Still trying to acclimate myself to the lovely laws here (see post in General Firearms).

I wouldn't mind living here if we had CCW... going to see what efforts I can join to move that along.

Always looking for people to go shooting with. =)

Welcome. Join NJ2AS.org . They are the guys who will fight for your rights when others won't.

I live in Cherry Hill, which is about a half hour away from Medford to the west.

Range 14 at Ft. Dix is close to Medford and is a bargain at $60 per year and $4.00 per person per hour to shoot. It is outdoor, though.

Hagues is Thorofare is good, although expensive. If you want indoor ranges in that area, your best bests are in Philadelphia. I personally shoot at Firing Line on Front. St. in Philadelphia. Philadelphia Archery and Gun is beautiful, but expensive. There is also Double Tap which I believe is right over the bridge close to Bristol, but I've only been there once. Their prices are a little lower and they may not be worth the drive.

Welcome back, now pay those Medford taxes...

Welcome to the forum , definitely 2nd the join NJ2AS , in fact they are having a free seminar featuring Bob Viden owner of Bobs Little Sport Shop in Glassboro and NRA board member on june 12 , 7:30 pm at South Jersey Shooting Club , come check it out and i think youll like what you hear and see .