alec.mc

Knockdown Steel @ OBRPC - 6/9/12

I'm in.

BTW, i was at the static steel match at CJ last Sunday and someone was handing out flyers/applications for the July OB knockdown steel match. It seems the July match will be more of a big deal with 7 stages, 350 rounds minimum and the admission fee is going to be $50 per gun (with all the usual classes). Have any of you OB members/insiders gotten word of this?

For that kind of cash, i'm not sure if i'll enter 2 classes or not. I'll Definitely shoot carbine, and probably pistol too but between the admission and the ammo, that's could be an expensive match! But, it doesn't happen very often though so what that hell, might as well live it up. lol

I'm in.

BTW, i was at the static steel match at CJ last Sunday and someone was handing out flyers/applications for the July OB knockdown steel match. It seems the July match will be more of a big deal with 7 stages, 350 rounds minimum and the admission fee is going to be $50 per gun (with all the usual classes). Have any of you OB members/insiders gotten word of this?

For that kind of cash, i'm not sure if i'll enter 2 classes or not. I'll Definitely shoot carbine, and probably pistol too but between the admission and the ammo, that's could be an expensive match! But, it doesn't happen very often though so what that hell, might as well live it up. lol

John, I hadnt heard that ! Maybe this will be a paid out match with prizes... Do you have the flyer to scan in?

Regardless, I was going to hit the obrpc meeting this thursday. And i'll shoot John S an email about it now.

Alec

Our monthly meeting is this Thursday Jon so when we find out what the plan is for July we will let you know. BTW: The meeting is open to anyone that wants to go as far as I know.

Also, from what I understand there will be some guest speakers concerning 2a and about the November election.

Its a way of dividing the results of a class into more than one "winner" so even if you don't finish in absolute 1st place, you still have a chance for a payouts. This is an oversimplification, but, Basically they split the class into thirds and the person at the front of each of the 3 subgroups gets some fraction of the pot.

No can do, working, working working, oh did I say working.. I'll tell ya, the way it's been lately if I work any more my mail will start showing up here..

I know what you mean pretty soon i will need a cot i already get some of my mail at work

Since we have a new match director for Knockdown Steel @ obrpc club, we now have a new website where scores will be posted for Knockdown Steel.

Please add http://oldbridgeknockdown.com/ to your bookmark page.

July 9th match scores are up for those who participated.

http://oldbridgeknoc...s_20120609.html

Since we have a new match director for Knockdown Steel @ obrpc club, we now have a new website where scores will be posted for Knockdown Steel.

Please add http://oldbridgeknockdown.com/ to your bookmark page.

July 9th match scores are up for those who participated.

http://oldbridgeknoc...s_20120609.html

Alec, who is running it now, I did hear some chatter about it and didn't know anything was actually finalized..