Kasanova

I encountered my own Zombie!!!!!

I know her, and I know you! Bayonne people are all the same.

Cute baby, God bless.

Please don't tell me you're related to her, almost the whole Bayonne is her "family" lol

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk

kasanova what your sons birth date? my daughter is also just over 5 months old she was born dec 29th....its crazy how fast they change and learning stuff its amazing.....my friend sent me a picture of him teaching his daughter how to shoot and that is what im looking forward towards :)

kasanova what your sons birth date? my daughter is also just over 5 months old she was born dec 29th....its crazy how fast they change and learning stuff its amazing.....my friend sent me a picture of him teaching his daughter how to shoot and that is what im looking forward towards :)

My son was born on December 26th. I know what you mean about learning things, It's unbelieveable at that age how they know and could tell the difference in things. Especially when feeding him cereal, once he sees the bowl and spoon he goes crazy. I love it!!

When he starts walking , you 'll look back and think of how easy it was before he was mobile lol My last baby just turned 1 . Don't worry , they only bite until about 3 1/2 :):)

My twins were rough during the baby stages.. now at 2 1/2 they feed themselves...potty training...they tell you what they want... Down side? They make their own mess, potty training, and they tell you what they want (with authority) :)