beltfedmx5

Picked up a Colt 1911-22 Railgun today. Loving it.

Picked it up from Joe at Mastodon in Vernon NJ. A really nice guy that I would gladly do business with again.

Very nice weight and feel to it. Feels more solid and much better quality to me than the Sig 1911-22.

I got to stop at RTSP on my way home and threw 150 rounds of cheapo remington .22. Not one problem.

Allthough the gun is quite heavy for a .22. It does have quite a kick compared to others I have fired.

The only negative thing that I dont like is how wide the rear site picture is. I prefer a tighter picture. But Im sure I can remedy that very easy.

The Mag is 12 rounds which is pretty neat. Allthough it only comes with one.

Very impressed with it. Seems to group decent for crummy ammo. Included some targes at 7.5 10 and 15 yards.

I chose the colt because I shot a few of the Sig 1911's and they just didnt feel right to me. I held the sig in my hand and shook it and I swear I could hear it clanking around.Not somthing I am interested in. Just felt awkward all around.Maybe the weight distrubution? Hard to explain. Im not sure about the gsg model.I think the Sig and the gsg are actually the same gun but don't quote me on that.

The mag on the colt is also easier to load, one of the easiest Ive ever loaded to be honest.

The gun was $446 out the door at mastodon. Its obviously much cheaper online, but after all the transfer fees and shipping Im sure it would be close. I would rather pay alittle extra to support a local business anyway.

I can be found at rtsp on most wednesdays if anyone would like to give it a try. If you see the green lotus outside, come and say hello and give it a shot.

Picked it up from Joe at Mastodon in Vernon NJ. A really nice guy that I would gladly do business with again.

Very nice weight and feel to it. Feels more solid and much better quality to me than the Sig 1911-22.

I got to stop at RTSP on my way home and threw 150 rounds of cheapo remington .22. Not one problem.

Allthough the gun is quite heavy for a .22. It does have quite a kick compared to others I have fired.

The only negative thing that I dont like is how wide the rear site picture is. I prefer a tighter picture. But Im sure I can remedy that very easy.

The Mag is 12 rounds which is pretty neat. Allthough it only comes with one.

Very impressed with it. Seems to group decent for crummy ammo. Included some targes at 7.5 10 and 15 yards.

I have the same gun and love mine. Not sure if it's me or not, but mine shoots a bit low. Other than that, I love it. I purchased mine in Sept 2011 online from CenterfireGuns. It cost me $393, free shipping and the cost of the NJ FFL transfer. It's actually my best feeling .22LR pistol that I have. It's not the most accurate, but it's definately the best feeling.