RecessedFilter

Let's plan an EFGA meet-up...

New EFGA rules.  You can bring up to 3 guests, only one can shoot at a time, other two must stand aside.  You must have a guest pass, course.  And yes, must be in the booth you are using.  Implemented recently, like over the summer or early this fall. Don't remember just when.

Yup got my balls busted because two of my friends and I were the ONLY people in the entire property and an oldtimer came to the rifle range and gave us a bunch of shit because we were not all using the same lane! I understand rules are rules but there was no one else using the range so I dident see any harm in using more than one lane. When the oldtimer came and started acting like a dick we just went to the pistol range instead. If the range was busy I understand using one lane but we had the place to our selves.

I'm thinking of going up the 26 day after Christmas anyone want to meet up there

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I am supposed to be going to LVSC tomorrow, If I don't go then I will go to EFGA cause I need to pock something up at Heritage

im thinking of going to evga to try the barrel extension on my utas shotgun if im going it will be thursday 1/9 my birthday is the 11th but i will be in philly if anyone wants to meet up let me know im also going to bring my mossberg 500 with the magpul furniture to try that out 

Thanks fellas. Yeah not worried about me so much, the truck should be fine. Have a friend with an old Volvo who was going to try and go one of these days. I need to try and make it out there soon. With back problems and then getting sick, I haven't been able to hit the range in a couple of months!

i noticed they canceled  the work meeting on saturday does anyone want to meet up sometime march first i need to try my m1 garand and test the barrel extension for my utas 

Where do you see work day cancelled? Did you get an email? It's still on the calendar. https://www.efga.net/efga-events/

Where do you see work day cancelled? Did you get an email? It's still on the calendar. https://www.efga.net/efga-events/

Here is the email.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: February 23, 2014 at 3:37:03 PM EST

To:

Subject: EFGA GOA Announcement

Reply-To: "EFGA

Easton Fish & Game

General Announcements

Range Maintenance

Due to the large amount of snow still at the range, the work party scheduled for this Saturday March 1, 2014 has been cancelled. The next work party is scheduled for Saturday April 5, 2014. VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED, so please plan on stopping by to help get YOUR range in shape for the 2014 season.

HELP SUPPORT OUR MARINES

Sarco’s is holding a raffle for a new DPMS A-15, with proceeds to benefit “Marines Helping Marines” fishing tournament to be held May 17, 2014. Tickets are available at Sarco’s for $5.00/each or 3 for $10.00. The winner will be selected at Sarco’s on May 10, 2014. Please see www.woundedmarinefishing.com for more information on this very worthy cause, and please help those who defend our freedom.

Range Safety Officer Meeting

We will be having a meeting of Range Safety Officers and anyone interested in becoming a RSO in the near future. Available dates will come shortly, so keep an eye out for another email notification. Anyone who attended the November 2, 2013 does NOT have to attend the up-coming meeting.

Click here for the Easton Fish & Game Calendar with up to the minute events/closures

Click to view this email in a browser

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click on the following link: Unsubscribe

EFGA

PO Box 3352

Easton, Pennsylvania 18042

US

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy.