Jackruf

WTB air guns for ground hog problem

I don't think there is a site that lists ALL of the towns local ordinances...My town for example is a 300 ft rule from any standing structure or public roadway.. If you cant find your towns ordinances online at the towns website, chances are you wont find it anywhere else. Howell has a complete list of ordinances online, you just need either read through 55pages of crap, or call the town hall.

I am obsessing over the 204 Ruger for the same reason!

I regret selling mine. I had a Remington target master. That gun shot like a laser out to 250. No water bottle or tomato was safe from that gun. I highly recommend one, especially if you reload.

my 2 cents is if you just want to shoot them you havent solved the problem of why they come into your yard in the first place. i've had them for years and years, its pretty brutal what their tunnels can do. the only way to really solve your problem is to make your property uninhabitable. that means putting chicken wire in the ground of every place they ever dig. Under my shed, under my fences, instead of fencing off the bottom of my deck instead i laid chicken wire on the ground so they can't dig holes in the ground. it took me about 3 years to "cover" all the areas they liked.. but since then they have never come back.. they try, but they will just hit chicken wire. (and if anybody thinks the chicken wire looks ghetto, it doesnt.. the grass grows right through it.).

in the meantime i trap them in a big cage, and take them to the park a couple miles away and release them.