Sign in to follow this  
Shawnmoore81

Got another new shooter out.

Brought him out yesterday to pick out his first gun then brought him to the range. I ran through all the safety and handling of his gun then we got down to business.

0735b1d1.jpg

Next week I'm bringing another guy out to do the same thing. That guy is buying a colt 1911.

I had one so far that didn't work out. He got his fid and p2p and then his fiancé threw the "I don't want a gun in the house" but I'm Not done with them yet.

I'm already working on the 2 of them with my wife and I shooting.

+1,000 cause it's great for women to see women enjoying themselves with firearms. It breaks that glass ceiling that some women impose upon themselves!

Brought him out yesterday to pick out his first gun then brought him to the range. I ran through all the safety and handling of his gun then we got down to business.

Next week I'm bringing another guy out to do the same thing. That guy is buying a colt 1911.

I had one so far that didn't work out. He got his fid and p2p and then his fiancé threw the "I don't want a gun in the house" but I'm Not done with them yet.

The NRA should be donating to YOU.

Great work. This is the most important thing.

I've done some of this myself, with women, but you have inspired me to do more and I have some targets in mind. Thanks again.