Damjan

Glock Day Saturday June 30th at Heritage Guild

http://www.heritageguild.com/GLOCK-Day.aspx?utm_source=website&utm_medium=tile&utm_content=announcement&utm_campaign=glock-day

Thinking of stopping by before i go to EFGA,

They have this at all of their locations tomorrow.

Night sights for 50 bux with free install

Raffle for a G19 gen 4

And some free stuff.......

Thank you so much for posting this! I happened to see this right before going to sleep Friday. Yesterday I picked up a new (to me) 17L and went straight to EFGA to try it out. Was having some problems with it so went over to the Heritage Guild and had the armorer take a look. She replaced the extractor and they let me take it into the range and put a mag through it. Seems like the new extractor's working well. Pretty lucky that the first time I've ever had a problem with a Glock in over a decade of shooting them there was an armorer nearby!

That was also my first time at the Heritage Guild; I'd been meaning to check it out. Really nice shop with a large inventory. I wish there was a shop closer to me like that.

The Glock armorers and reps were super nice,

Had night sights installed on my G21 and i bought one of the Glock knives,

I was also at Easton, but originally went to their Branchburg location. There was a long wait time for the armorer at Branchburg so i went over to Easton since i wanted to go to EFGA after and a few hours later the Heritage people called me and told me i won the G19 they were giving away as 1st prize..................so in short a super cool day for mee too......

Can t wait ,

Off to file for permits tomorrow.....

The Glock armorers and reps were super nice,

Had night sights installed on my G21 and i bought one of the Glock knives,

I was also at Easton, but originally went to their Branchburg location. There was a long wait time for the armorer at Branchburg so i went over to Easton since i wanted to go to EFGA after and a few hours later the Heritage people called me and told me i won the G19 they were giving away as 1st prize..................so in short a super cool day for mee too......

Can t wait ,

Off to file for permits tomorrow.....

Good for you. That was a decent deal they had going. I wanted to visit Heritage but got busy with life. Congrats on the win.