Avi

I need a favor from a glock armorer

I am having a problem with my g23 gen4 were the brass kicks straight back in my face i called glock and they said they have a new extractor that may fix the problem but they wont send it to me. A glock armorer needs to call them with my gun S/N and they will ship it to him for some reason they dont want to ship it to me even when i assured him i know what i'm doing. if you can do this for me it would be greatly appreciated

Dealt with the same problem with my gen4, glock told me the same thing. But they did send a new recoil spring to me. My outcome of all this is I.use my original recoil spring and the new extractor to stop taking brass to my face. I'm lucky enough to work with a few glock armors, and they did the work for.me. what's your location, if ur semi local ill ask if they mind.having the part sent to them.

Dealt with the same problem with my gen4, glock told me the same thing. But they did send a new recoil spring to me. My outcome of all this is I.use my original recoil spring and the new extractor to stop taking brass to my face. I'm lucky enough to work with a few glock armors, and they did the work for.me. what's your location, if ur semi local ill ask if they mind.having the part sent to them.

thanks I'm in Lakewood