BlueLineFish

XD & XDM question

Ok currently I have a Springfield xdm 3.8 .45. I really want one in 9mm so I can carry it off duty. Don't want a whole other gun so if possible do regular xd 9mm slides fit on the frame. What are my options besides selling this or a new 9mm?

Ok currently I have a Springfield xdm 3.8 .45. I really want one in 9mm so I can carry it off duty. Don't want a whole other gun so if possible do regular xd 9mm slides fit on the frame. What are my options besides selling this or a new 9mm?

I cant be sure but i remember reading somewhere they are different dimensions even if you stay in the same line such as 9 mm xd on a 45 xd frame

Does anyone even sell the xdm in NJ? with the lack of 10 rounders I doubt anyone would want to be bothered.

PK90 has them.

You can have 15 round mags and be Jersey legal. The XDM 45 comes with 13 round mags standard. Not sure about the 9mm or .40. If you buy from PK90, he can block the mags that are over 15 rounds for you.