Jfoster99

Join NJ2AS get a Karma gift

I was motivated to join NJ2AS by a news story how MD will become Shall Issue on Aug 11th.

It got me thinking how i can help.. perhaps I can motivate a few others to join as well..

I have been collecting firearms for 20 years and have collected closets full of stuff related to firearms. I will give then next 5 people to join NJ2AS a free gift worth $10-$20.

I have tones of Glock, beretta and 1911 mags, speed loaders, holsters, do dads, gadgets and ect.

Let me know what kind of firearm you have and I will try to send you something appropriate.

I will try to make it a good fit and give you a choice if possible..

Also if you have karma items to donate let us know. If this takes off maybe you could give away karma gifts to a few people as well.

( proof of joining is required)

1911, 686, K-38

Ok, I have a few never or once used McKormic 10rd mags for 1911.. The price listed below is $43 so you may have made $8.

Are you ok with that? I have 7 rd mags as well..

Any other takers?

I think I have 2 or 3 of them.

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product4_750001_750051_764677_-1_758021_757846_757837_ProductDisplayErrorView_N

Send my a pm with your email address. I will reply with mine email for you to forward a copy of your receipt and your address.

Also let me know what kind of guns you have glock, 1911, beretta 92, ect so I can send you something you can use.

So far 4 have joined but I only have one receipt. The first five to send receipt get a karma prize.

Twp 7rd 1911 mags (Ray Ray

10rd Chip Mckormic 1911 mag (aAandht)

92FS beretta mag (Johnny)

10rd Chip McKormic 1911 mag (nickjc) if he want it

???????

Also got a Pm offer to donate a " brand new Hogue soft rubber Smith & Wesson square butt grip that fits K and L frame revolvers"

That make 6 gifts available. If anyone else has something to donate let me know. I'll keep a list and try to coordinate new nj2as members with pledged karma gifts.

I joined the other day. I was motivated by "Gun for Hire" radio.

I don't want anything. However, good on you for offering this to those that may be on the fence. GFH radio has 250,000 listeners and they estimate 1,000,000 gun owners in NJ. If we can find a decent candidate and get behind him or her, we can truly start to make a difference. NJ2AS is the beginning of that difference.

C

So far only three people have pm'ed me for the email to forward you reciept to for a karma prize.

Also if anyone has stuff they do not need let me know and I will try to find a new home for it with a new NJ2AS member... Everyone has stuff they not longer need use...

Let's set a goal of 25 new members by September 1st... What do you think????

So far only three people have pm'ed me for the email to forward you reciept to for a karma prize.

Also if anyone has stuff they do not need let me know and I will try to find a new home for it with a new NJ2AS member... Everyone has stuff they not longer need use...

Let's set a goal of 25 new members by September 1st... What do you think????

Sending PM.

Received a Beretta 92FS magazine today from Jfoster99 for joining NJ2AS. It is a really good cause and I think it would be great if all njgunforum members to joined. These guys work hard to protect our rights and they need our help. I have a Hogue soft rubber Smith & Wesson square butt grip that fits K and L frame revolvers for anyone that joins NJ2AS.

Thanks again to Jfoster99 for the magazine and his efforts to get new members signed up.

John

Received a Beretta 92FS magazine today from Jfoster99 for joining NJ2AS. It is a really good cause and I think it would be great if all njgunforum members to joined. These guys work hard to protect our rights and they need our help. I have a Hogue soft rubber Smith & Wesson square butt grip that fits K and L frame revolvers for anyone that joins NJ2AS.

Thanks again to Jfoster99 for the magazine and his efforts to get new members signed up.

John

+1 for "paying it forward" :clapping: