Sign in to follow this  
NJDrew1

Another Theatre Gun Issue

Just to play devils advocate, Ohio does have CCW. This guy may have just been sitting with one of those maxpedition man purses that had his gun and spare mags instead of carrying on his person. The devil is in the details, and this story is lacking.

Satchel full of weapons? A HG, two mags, and a knife or two, if he has a CCW what is the problem, that is the real question here...?

Otherwise, when I CCW in other states with my Utah permit, I carry a HG, mag, and knife. Not so unusual.

Plus at home I have gas masks, long term storage food, and multiple other rifles and HG's. Does this all make me bad?

Satchel full of weapons? A HG, two mags, and a knife or two, if he has a CCW what is the problem, that is the real question here...?

Otherwise, when I CCW in other states with my Utah permit, I carry a HG, mag, and knife. Not so unusual.

Plus at home I have gas masks, long term storage food, and multiple other rifles and HG's. Does this all make me bad?

It makes no sense to "fan the flames" with so much of this crap in the news. He had no reason to have all of that in a theatre. Perhaps he was looking to defend himself from the evil person that pours the butter on the popcorn. If he was authorized to CCW, he didn't need the other stuff. Defend him all you want, but now is not the time to pull this crap.